PDA

View Full Version : Re: After stage 3, Mazzoleni postioned well

Steve
July 9th 03, 01:39 PM
"Fabrizio Mazzoleni" > wrote in message.

> I noticed Lance was favoring his left leg today. Unkown to
> anyone, Lance has been having a bit of trouble with tendenitis(sp?)
> in the area of his right ankle this season.

If his tendonitis is in his right ankle, why is he favoring his left leg ?.

SB

Walter Mitty
July 9th 03, 03:53 PM
"F. Golightly" > brightened my day with his incisive wit
when in he conjectured
that:

> "Fabrizio Mazzoleni" >
>> I'll be keeping a close eye on Lance, he can't bluff any weakness
>> with me.
>
> That's real good Mozzarella... praying for Lance to have a bad day...
> a real loser's strategy.

Where is he praying for Lance to have a bad day?

--
Walter Mitty.

Fabrizio Mazzoleni
July 9th 03, 11:02 PM
"Steve" > wrote in message
et...

> "Fabrizio Mazzoleni" > wrote in message.
> >
> > I noticed Lance was favoring his left leg today. Unkown to
> > anyone, Lance has been having a bit of trouble with tendenitis(sp?)
> > in the area of his right ankle this season.
>
> If his tendonitis is in his right ankle, why is he favoring his left leg ?.

Maybe we meant he was using his strong leg, the left, in favor
of the right, or something like that.

Anyway, don't worry about, we know what we're doing,
we're pro.

Ryan Cousineau
July 10th 03, 03:12 AM
In article >,
Kevan Smith /\/\> wrote:

> On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 17:13:26 -0700, Ryan Cousineau > from WAC
> Bennett Review of Arts and Literature wrote:
>
> >It should be clear: Mazzoleni is dropping time so that he can make a bid
> >for the maillot pois.
>
> The pea jersey? Is that a new one this year?

the polka-dot jersey for king of the mountains

> I did notice they have something called the Centenaire category, whatever that
> is.

Best rider over 100 years of age.

--
Ryan Cousineau, http://www.sfu.ca/~rcousine
President, Fabrizio Mazzoleni Fan Club

Ryan Cousineau
July 10th 03, 06:49 AM
In article >,
Kevan Smith /\/\> wrote:

> >> The pea jersey? Is that a new one this year?
> >
> >the polka-dot jersey for king of the mountains
>
> Yes. I was being a snob. The correct term is maillot pois, which is not
> "shirt
> with peas" but "shirt with dots." Maillot pois means something like
> pea-colored
> shirt.

D'oh! My mistake. The GC leader wears that particular shirt.

But, with a name like Cousineau, don't you think I know this?

As French as fries,
--
Ryan Cousineau, http://www.sfu.ca/~rcousine
President, Fabrizio Mazzoleni Fan Club

Zoot Katz
July 10th 03, 10:16 PM
Wed, 09 Jul 2003 22:49:16 -0700,
Ryan Cousineau > wrote:

>But, with a name like Cousineau, don't you think I know this?
>
>As French as fries,

I thought Corsicans officially became French only after 1789.
--
zk

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home