PDA

View Full Version : Catboy is Back

Catboy
August 25th 03, 03:48 AM
Hey its me, a lot of yous guys know me already that's have been here
longer than 6 months. I just haven't been on lately I lurk every moth or
so to just see whats up but haven't been keeping up with everything
going on lately. I have been doing tons of muni though. AT least 1ce a
week I go for a ride in the early morning for about 1 1/2 hours an
sometimes twice a week. I would go longer I just I have been dancing so
darn much I have no time for it other than in like 1 o clock but the its
100 outside so riding is nearly impossible I guess. I just wanted to
post to ask what's been up new in the past six months cause I really
haven been reading about products as I have only gone through tires and
tubes and 1 set of pedals mainly because I don't do 6-7 footers like I
used to. But have gone for a few 4' drops and have been doing a lot of
off road trials and tons and tons of muni. Just wanted to say hi!

Catboy:)

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

"Pity to the dislexic analogistic insomiac who stays up all night
wondering if there really is a dog."

GILD
August 25th 03, 10:39 AM
Catboy wrote:
> *Hey its me, Catboy:) *

meauw
:)

--
GILD - Waffle-tosser

The second half of a man's life is made up of nothing but the habits he
has
acquired during the first half.
-- Fyodor Dostoevsky

'pleez check this out' (http://www.reuniteluna.com/)

JUST SAY 'KNOW'!

Namaste!
Dave

Catboy
August 27th 03, 02:18 AM
......:confused: if you highligh this guys face he turns into an alein
thought youd like to know.

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

"Pity to the dislexic analogistic insomiac who stays up all night
wondering if there really is a dog."

treepotato
August 27th 03, 11:25 AM
:confused: weird...

--
treepotato - No brakes, No limits.........Felix

Some unicycles can give nasty pedal bites.....i still have the scars to
prove it
treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942

James
August 27th 03, 12:10 PM
That has to be the coolest thing ever........EVER!

:confused: :eek: :mad:

Do any of the others do it?

--
James
James's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4185

zod
August 27th 03, 01:59 PM
GILD wrote:
> *
>
> meauw
> *

I always thought it was meow........ or is that a cajun cat?? If cajun
wouldn't it be meoux :confused: :p ;)

--
zod - Icey Hot Stunta(z)
zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631

GILD
August 27th 03, 02:23 PM
zod wrote:
> *I always thought it was meow........ or is that a cajun cat?? If
> cajun wouldn't it be meoux :confused: :p ;) *

meow is normally a kitten's first couple of attempts at mewling
as the cat finds it meauwing feet (so to speak) the meauw gathers in
timber and character therefore requiring the presence of the '..a...' to
indicate the slightly deeper turn in the vocalisation

i wouldn't venture to comment about the cajun cat 'cause everything i
thought about saying could be construed as being racist
if i am correct in assuming the '...x...' u refer to is pronounced
[sch], the vocalisation of a cat confronted by a rottweiler may well be
transcribed as 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'

;)

--
GILD - Waffle-tosser

The second half of a man's life is made up of nothing but the habits he
has
acquired during the first half.
-- Fyodor Dostoevsky

'pleez check this out' (http://www.reuniteluna.com/)

JUST SAY 'KNOW'!

Namaste!
Dave

johnfoss
August 27th 03, 06:02 PM
Welcome back Catboy! I hope you can make it to MUni Weekend:
http://www.unicycling.com/muni/2003/index.htm

--
johnfoss - Now riding to work

John Foss
the Uni-Cyclone
www.unicycling.com

"Where's my kids?" -- Amy Drummond
"Where's my unicycle?" -- Andy Cotter
spoken one right after the other, mostly to themselves, at NAUCC 2003

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home