PDA

View Full Version : training plan/workout spreadsheet

Dana VanDen Heuvel
August 4th 04, 06:24 PM
does anyone have a training plan/workout spreadsheet that they'd be
willing to share. I'm trying to build a template for our team to use,
but haven't been very successful.

Thanks!
Dana

Robert
August 4th 04, 08:51 PM
Dana VanDen Heuvel wrote:

> does anyone have a training plan/workout spreadsheet that they'd be
> willing to share. I'm trying to build a template for our team to use,
> but haven't been very successful.
>
> Thanks!
> Dana

I have seen - and loaded - training programmes for use on stationary
bike trainers available on www.tacx.nl. They should still be there
(though with a name such as yours, you might have already been there ;-)

These work very well with e.g. the Tacx Flow trainer (which I own and
IME works well).

Maybe someone can post a link to material that's meant to be used when
training on real life roads?

/Robert

Bob Anderson
August 6th 04, 04:33 PM
On 4 Aug 2004 10:24:48 -0700, (Dana VanDen Heuvel) wrote:

>does anyone have a training plan/workout spreadsheet that they'd be
>willing to share. I'm trying to build a template for our team to use,
>but haven't been very successful.

Not a spreadsheet, but nice software, worth a look,
Lifeform, http://www.fitnesoft.com/

---
"BitwiseBob" - Bob Anderson
Eugene Oregon