PDA

View Full Version : Re: CM ride in Brooklyn - correction

Jym Dyer
August 11th 04, 08:02 PM
> Correction, see below for new time, and sponcer.

=v= There is no correction; that's a forgery.
<_Jym_>

Hummer Guy
August 14th 04, 06:25 AM
Can I come and bring my Hummer? I'll give ya'll a 2 minute head start
before I clear out the street.

"Jym Dyer" > wrote in message
> Correction, see below for new time, and sponcer.
>
> [Also Posted to the Direct Action Network]
>
> Critical Mass, the ride where bicyclists and other nonpolluting
> folks take to the streets in nearly 400 locations worldwide, is
> rolling in Brooklyn!
>
> What: Critical Mass Bike Ride in Brooklyn
> Where: Grand Army Plaza (North End of Prospect Park)
> ***When: 6pm, Lucky Friday the 13th of August
> *** The Second Friday of Every Month ***
>
> This Month's Critical Mass Bike ride will sponsor a group in need of
> support. Regardless of your sexual preference I'm sure you will want to
> support this organization and the love that it spreads throughout the
> world for all! Come on for another great ride this Friday and the
> second Friday of every month.
>
> http://216.220.97.17/
> http://216.220.97.17/

Jym Dyer
August 16th 04, 10:25 PM
=v= You are following up to a trolling forgery. I did not
post that. (And tell your newsfeed that they are one of the
few who failed to honor the cancellation of the forgery.)
<_Jym_>

Raoul Duke
August 19th 04, 09:07 AM
"Bill Z." > wrote in message
..
..
> My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

Your real name backwards is tihS bmuD

Dave

Jym Dyer
August 19th 04, 12:34 PM
=x= Another trolling forgery.
<_Jym_>

Max
August 19th 04, 04:01 PM
In article >,
[...]

Thank you for pointing out the flaw in my anti-dizum filtering.

..max

--
the part of >
was played by maxwell monningh 8-p