PDA

View Full Version : Lance in Traffic Accident


Jack
October 4th 04, 06:03 PM
(AP, GlobalNews story #23044927)

Lance Armstong in traffic accident, apparently riding too fast, and may have
been the cause of the accident. Full story at:

http://tinyurl.com/5cksr

Dano Wilkings
October 4th 04, 06:45 PM
"Jack" > wrote in message
...
> (AP, GlobalNews story #23044927)
>
> Lance Armstong in traffic accident, apparently riding too fast, and may
have
> been the cause of the accident. Full story at:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5cksr
>

Too bad, bound to happen the way he was partying

Brent P
October 4th 04, 07:19 PM
In article >, Dano Wilkings wrote:
>
> "Jack" > wrote in message
> ...
>> (AP, GlobalNews story #23044927)
>>
>> Lance Armstong in traffic accident, apparently riding too fast, and may
> have
>> been the cause of the accident. Full story at:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/5cksr
>>
>
> Too bad, bound to happen the way he was partying

Totally fake....

Google search for 'lance armstrong' turns up:
Lance Armstrong Bikes Through State To Promote Cancer Research
TheDenverChannel.com, CO - 1 hour ago
.... Colorado Monday and among those taking part in the trek is a face
very familiar to cycling enthusiasts -- six-time Tour de France champion
Lance Armstrong. ...

Hard for him to be killed driving a car while he's biking cross country
today.

clifto
October 4th 04, 08:03 PM
Jack wrote:
> (AP, GlobalNews story #23044927)
>
> Lance Armstong in traffic accident, apparently riding too fast, and may have
> been the cause of the accident. Full story at:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5cksr

The original poster unfortunately suffered the same fate.

http://tinyurl.com/6xahr

--
"One month from today, the American dream is on the ballot." -- John Kerry, 10/2

So is the American Nightmare, Jack-F...
Please go back to Communist Viet Nam where you're appreciated.

Zodd
October 5th 04, 04:35 AM
How do they do that?

"Brent P" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s52...
> In article >, Dano Wilkings wrote:
> >
> > "Jack" > wrote in message
> > ...
> >> (AP, GlobalNews story #23044927)
> >>
> >> Lance Armstong in traffic accident, apparently riding too fast, and may
> > have
> >> been the cause of the accident. Full story at:
> >>
> >> http://tinyurl.com/5cksr
> >>
> >
> > Too bad, bound to happen the way he was partying
>
> Totally fake....
>
> Google search for 'lance armstrong' turns up:
> Lance Armstrong Bikes Through State To Promote Cancer Research
> TheDenverChannel.com, CO - 1 hour ago
> ... Colorado Monday and among those taking part in the trek is a face
> very familiar to cycling enthusiasts -- six-time Tour de France champion
> Lance Armstrong. ...
>
> Hard for him to be killed driving a car while he's biking cross country
> today.
>
>
>

Bill Z.
October 5th 04, 06:04 AM
"Zodd" > writes:

> How do they do that?
>
> "Brent P" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]_s52...
> > In article >, Dano Wilkings wrote:
> > >
> > > "Jack" > wrote in message
> > > ...
> > >> (AP, GlobalNews story #23044927)
> > >>
> > >> Lance Armstong in traffic accident, apparently riding too fast, and may
> > > have
> > >> been the cause of the accident. Full story at:
> > >>
> > >> http://tinyurl.com/5cksr
> > >>
> > >
> > > Too bad, bound to happen the way he was partying
> >
> > Totally My....
> >

Try clicking on the "Primary Source" link on that page, and you'll
get to something called <http://www.fakeawish.com/>. Need anymore
be said?

--
real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

ex_cathedra
October 5th 04, 09:04 PM
(Brent P) wrote in message news:<[email protected]_s52>...
> In article >, Dano Wilkings wrote:
> >
> > "Jack" > wrote in message
> > ...
> >> (AP, GlobalNews story #23044927)
> >>
> >> Lance Armstong in traffic accident, apparently riding too fast, and may
> have
> >> been the cause of the accident. Full story at:
> >>
> >> http://tinyurl.com/5cksr
> >>
> >
> > Too bad, bound to happen the way he was partying
>
> Totally fake....

So's the American Cancer Society
They have a clause in their charter that if there is ever a cure for
cancer found they have to shut down the gravy train machine.
No more fancy offices,no more limo's no more massive donations no
directors and no more minions.
Guess what.
There'll never be a cure for cancer!

No matter how fast and how far Lancie Poo pedals his ass off.

Ha !


>
> Google search for 'lance armstrong' turns up:
> Lance Armstrong Bikes Through State To Promote Cancer Research
> TheDenverChannel.com, CO - 1 hour ago
> ... Colorado Monday and among those taking part in the trek is a face
> very familiar to cycling enthusiasts -- six-time Tour de France champion
> Lance Armstrong. ...
>
> Hard for him to be killed driving a car while he's biking cross country
> today.

Curtis L. Russell
October 5th 04, 09:36 PM
On 5 Oct 2004 13:04:28 -0700, (ex_cathedra)
wrote:

> They have a clause in their charter that if there is ever a cure for
>cancer found they have to shut down the gravy train machine.
> No more fancy offices,no more limo's no more massive donations no
>directors and no more minions.
> Guess what.
> There'll never be a cure for cancer!
>
>No matter how fast and how far Lancie Poo pedals his ass off.

They're funding other peoples' research - and the person that finds an
individual cure would have little incentive to hide it.

I doubt you are correct. That would have the charter presupposing a
single silver bullet cure for all cancer, and I'm not aware of many
people that expect that to happen.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Dennis P. Harris
October 6th 04, 03:49 AM
On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 12:03:37 -0500 in rec.bicycles.soc, "Jack"
> wrote:

> (AP, GlobalNews story #23044927)
>
It's not AP, and GlobalNews is a hoax!

A click on "about GlobalNews" on that page gets you:

"Ha! Did someone get you?
The story you read was a complete hoax!

If you are reading this page, it's likely that you read a 'fake'
story from the 'global associated news' --a totally bogus news
source.

This news story was dynamically generated by someone who visited
the site. It was created by dynamically inserting a name into a
template on this web site. "

ex_cathedra
October 7th 04, 06:24 PM
Curtis L. Russell > wrote in message >...
> On 5 Oct 2004 13:04:28 -0700, (ex_cathedra)
> wrote:
>
> > They have a clause in their charter that if there is ever a cure for
> >cancer found they have to shut down the gravy train machine.
> > No more fancy offices,no more limo's no more massive donations no
> >directors and no more minions.
> > Guess what.
> > There'll never be a cure for cancer!
> >
> >No matter how fast and how far Lancie Poo pedals his ass off.
>
> They're funding other peoples' research - and the person that finds an
> individual cure would have little incentive to hide it.
>
> I doubt you are correct.

As long as it's just a doubt....
Most people think the ADA isn't a fraud either.
But type in flouride and corrosive in a search engine and see what
you get.
Look at your toothpaste tube and see if it doesnt tell you to go to a
poison control center if you swallow that stuff.
The flouride is bad enough but the inert igredient is
aluminum dioxide.
You can even look at your kids Flintstones "vitamins" and see that
you again have to contact a poison center for an overdose.
Or maybe you doubt that your Teflon is a by product of uranium 236.
Overheat your pan and kill a bird.
You may doubt the chemicals that kill never leach into your food
either.
Television is a wonderful way to get people to amuse themselves to
death.
Unfortunatley as they say everything you ever knew was wrong.
If you heard it from the media in the last 20 years anyway.

links and links...
http://www.disinfo.com/archive/pages/dossier/id336/pg1/

The war on cancer is a fraud
by Katy Schiel ) - July 01, 2002
The 'Cancer Establishment' is lying to you.
Since 1971, when Richard Nixon declared his "War on Cancer", more
Americans than ever are being slaughtered by the disease. Every day
over 1000 Americans die of cancer - becoming the fastest growing major
disease in every industrialized nation, even taking into consideration
longer human life spans and smoking causes. Lifetime risk for all
cancers is fast approaching an unbelievable 50% of the worldwide
population - enormous risks considering cancer was only the eighth
leading cause of death at the beginning of this century. Equally
astounding are the corresponding rises in domestic pet, wildlife, and
marine cancers. Despite this massive worldwide epidemic, there is no
focus on the real culprits by the Cancer Establishment, which includes
the 'American Cancer Society' and 'National Cancer Institute': poor
diet and the poisoning of the planet by the petrochemical industries.
Instead of preventing disaster, the focus stays on highly profitable
and toxic 'therapies' to cure the mostly incurable.
Skyrocketing cancer rates correspond neatly to the rise of the
petrochemical industry after the Second World War, when massive
pesticide use promised better, cleaner yields of food to feed the
growing masses. Between 1940 and 1990, total annual production of
synthetic organic chemicals went from 1 billion to over 600 billion
pounds. Where are these extra chemicals living? Most likely in the
soil that grows your food and in your tissues.
A very well-founded fear of cancer by the public, almost every one of
whom has lost a loved one to the disease, prompts armies of well
meaning people to part with their cash in false hopes of a cure.
Sadly, the money appears wasted. The 'American Cancer Society' is the
world's largest non-religious charity - taking in over US$6 million a
year, with cash reserves of over one billion dollars. Spending for the
'American Cancer Society' alone is over US$1 million a day. Only about
16% goes directly into programs for cancer patients, the rest into
bureaucratic overhead and expensive drug research. Any meager
prevention programs are guaranteed not to offend the big polluters.
The Cancer Establishment's Board of Directors is a revolving door of
people with interests other than a true cancer dialogue: many leave to
become high ranking officers in pharmeceutical and processsed food
industries.
Cancer therapy money has become the proverbial 'pot of gold' for the
armies of research facilities, charities, pharmeceutical companies,
and lobbyists. Treating the sick and dying is big business - the
average American diagnosed with cancer spend upwards of US$25 000 of
their savings attempting to save their lives. Sadly, these people are
not getting much for their money. Claims of serious 'progress' in the
fight against cancer are bogus. The Cancer Establishments' statistics
include many people with benign diseases; people in remission for more
than five years are declared 'cured'. Many of those 'cured' patients
will die from treatments or cancer after the five years. With more
money pledged to Nixon's failed war, no end is in sight.
One example of the almost criminal promotion of toxic 'cures' is the
breast cancer drug Tamoxifen, the most widely subscribed drug for
prevention in 'at risk' women and treating the cancer. What isn't so
widely known is that Tamoxifen is highly carcinogenic itself, causing
high incidences of uterine and liver cancer not only in already ill
women, but also in healthy women who are urged to take it for
"prevention". Contrast this with a little publicized wonder drug which
is cheap, readily available, has no side effects, and has been shown
in five separate studies to reduce breast cancer risk by 30%: aspirin.
Unfortunately, the Cancer Establishment chooses to promote Tamoxifen
over aspirin, which is not patentable, nor profitable to promote.
When all of the evidence is gathered, it appears that the Cancer
Establishment is largely a fraud, a very costly one at that!



> That would have the charter presupposing a
> single silver bullet cure for all cancer, and I'm not aware of many
> people that expect that to happen.
>
> Curtis L. Russell
> Odenton, MD (USA)
> Just someone on two wheels...

dgk
October 7th 04, 08:32 PM
On 7 Oct 2004 10:24:18 -0700, (ex_cathedra)
wrote:


>The war on cancer is a fraud
>by Katy Schiel ) - July 01, 2002
>The 'Cancer Establishment' is lying to you.
>Since 1971, when Richard Nixon declared his "War on Cancer", more
>Americans than ever are being slaughtered by the disease. Every day
>over 1000 Americans die of cancer - becoming the fastest growing major
>disease in every industrialized nation, even taking into consideration
>longer human life spans and smoking causes. Lifetime risk for all
>cancers is fast approaching an unbelievable 50% of the worldwide
>population - enormous risks considering cancer was only the eighth
>leading cause of death at the beginning of this century. Equally
>astounding are the corresponding rises in domestic pet, wildlife, and
>marine cancers. Despite this massive worldwide epidemic, there is no
>focus on the real culprits by the Cancer Establishment, which includes
>the 'American Cancer Society' and 'National Cancer Institute': poor
>diet and the poisoning of the planet by the petrochemical industries.
>Instead of preventing disaster, the focus stays on highly profitable
>and toxic 'therapies' to cure the mostly incurable.
>Skyrocketing cancer rates correspond neatly to the rise of the
>petrochemical industry after the Second World War, when massive
>pesticide use promised better, cleaner yields of food to feed the
>growing masses. Between 1940 and 1990, total annual production of
>synthetic organic chemicals went from 1 billion to over 600 billion
>pounds. Where are these extra chemicals living? Most likely in the
>soil that grows your food and in your tissues.
....

On the other hand, Cancer Care is a very good organization that
actually does help cancer victims and their families.

HardwareLust
October 9th 04, 09:58 AM
ex_cathedra wrote:
>
> As long as it's just a doubt....

<bullsh*t snipped>


Holy crap, ex. You are indeed an even bigger loser than Mike Vandeman. And
there's no doubt whatsoever about that.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home