CycleBanter.com

-   -   Racing cyclists disqualified for riding on the pavement (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=254673)

MrCheerful September 6th 17 08:01 PM

Racing cyclists disqualified for riding on the pavement

You cannot make up stories like this

http://www.cyclist.co.uk/news/3404/r...ng-on-pavement

Judith[_4_] September 8th 17 05:21 PM

On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 20:01:11 +0100, MrCheerful wrote:

You cannot make up stories like this

http://www.cyclist.co.uk/news/3404/r...ng-on-pavement

I wonder if they will be prosecuted for cycling on the footpath.

There is obviously evidence that they did so.

Mr Pounder Esquire September 8th 17 06:02 PM

wrote:

You cannot make up stories like this

http://www.cyclist.co.uk/news/3404/r...ng-on-pavement

I wonder if they will be prosecuted for cycling on the footpath.

There is obviously evidence that they did so.

I've just asked on ulm without calling them low life law breaking scum with
little dicks.

Christie[_3_] September 8th 17 08:22 PM

Judith wrote:

On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 20:01:11 +0100, MrCheerful wrote:

You cannot make up stories like this

http://www.cyclist.co.uk/news/3404/r...ng-on-pavement

I wonder if they will be prosecuted for cycling on the footpath.

There is obviously evidence that they did so.

Well it is punishable by death, and it not as if the police have
anything better to do, anyway.