CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Bicycle Film Festival - Melbourne & Sydney (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=174703)

cfsmtb[_511_] December 4th 07 03:39 AM

Bicycle Film Festival - Melbourne & Sydney

Anyone from Sydney go along to the recent BFF? Any particualr favourite
or standouts? I've been a tad slack getting around to booking anything
yet, but am seriously interested in seeing either Klunkerz or B.I.K.E.

Full program Melbourne screening details:
http://bicyclefilmfestival.com/2007_site/melbourne/

--
cfsmtb

Donga December 5th 07 06:53 AM

Bicycle Film Festival - Melbourne & Sydney

On Dec 4, 12:39 pm, cfsmtb cfsmtb.311...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Anyone from Sydney go along to the recent BFF? Any particualr favourite
or standouts? I've been a tad slack getting around to booking anything
yet, but am seriously interested in seeing either Klunkerz or B.I.K.E.

Full program Melbourne screening details:http://bicyclefilmfestival.com/2007_site/melbourne/

--
cfsmtb

I feel like you're rubbing it in. We want it in Brisbane! There are
more of us here than in Sydney, anyway!

Donga

cfsmtb[_514_] December 5th 07 07:10 AM

Donga Wrote:

I feel like you're rubbing it in. We want it in Brisbane! There are
more of us here than in Sydney, anyway!

Ok then, swap this Assos chamois creme for embrocation cream instead

Seriously though, contact the organisers about a BrisVegas 2008
program?
They're a friendly mob, easy to contact.

--
cfsmtb

Donga December 5th 07 08:13 AM

Bicycle Film Festival - Melbourne & Sydney

On Dec 5, 4:10 pm, cfsmtb cfsmtb.313...@no-
Donga Wrote:

I feel like you're rubbing it in. We want it in Brisbane! There are
more of us here than in Sydney, anyway!

Ok then, swap this Assos chamois creme for embrocation cream instead

Seriously though, contact the organisers about a BrisVegas 2008
program?
They're a friendly mob, easy to contact.

--
cfsmtb

Always there with a good idea :)

cfsmtb[_516_] December 5th 07 12:35 PM

Donga Wrote:

Always there with a good idea :)

If I manage to get organised I'll attempt to do a report of the BFF or
find someone who can. Hopefully. Have a rather large bike-themed weekend
coming up, and just got news it's all go for weekly bicycle radio show
happening in 2008! On RRR there's another bicycle show between 7-8pm on
Tuesday nights, ie: a two month fill in on the summer grid. Yay! for
bike media in Melboring. More about all that on one of those other
websites I have a tendency to fiddle with. ;)

--
cfsmtb