CycleBanter.com

-   -   Electric cars in the wet (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=246249)

NEMO February 12th 15 07:38 PM

Electric cars in the wet

On 2/12/2015 7:20 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 2:40:29 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Anyone know how waterproof the motors and electrical equipment of hybrids
and electric cars is? Will they die spectacularly in a cloud of sparks if you
drive them through some water at a ford for example?

--
Spud

They are about as waterproof as regular cars (which require electricity to ignite the fuel-air mixture inside the pistons).

What the greek do you know about driving Ukrainian wrecks, gook? You're
fulla ****. Stick to zsucking jew rectums, you slant-eyed subhuman asshole!

NEMO February 13th 15 03:45 PM

Everyone having Endless Fun with our ANAL and MENTALLY RETARDEDSexual Cripple, aka "The Rectum" on these Groups! LOL

On 2/13/2015 7:07 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 12:03:30 PM UTC-8, The Peeler wrote:

--
Spud
They are about as waterproof as regular cars (which require electricity
to ignite the fuel-air mixture inside the pistons).

What the greek do you know about driving Ukrainian wrecks, gook? You're
fulla ****. Stick to zsucking jew rectums, you slant-eyed subhuman asshole!

YOU drive, the miserable gook wreck around, competently every day, the poor psycho! And
you will stick, to do doing so until, he breathes his last, the miserable
piece-of-skata gook psycho! BG

You, BET the gaping Grik anus! GVGBGEGVGBGEGVGBGVGEGBGVG

You got that right.

You zsucked that right.

He is a Nazi and a mangina.

You are a craven ainlunguist and a slant-eyed subhuman gook asshole.

As a Nazi and a mangina, he is, above all else

As a slant-eyed gook needledick, you are, below all else.

NEMO February 16th 15 04:02 PM

Everyone having Endless Fun with our ANAL and MENTALLY RETARDEDjewloving rectum suckers on these Groups! LOL

On 2/14/2015 8:58 AM, wrote:
On Friday, February 13, 2015 at 9:24:53 AM UTC-8, The Peeler wrote:

Gosh! As the, subhuman and cowardly Grik, mangina that, I am, NOBODY and NOTHING is, ever
below me! And I, KNOW it innit!

You, DO the gaping Grik anus innit!

He is such a nithing- homo sapiens by birth, subhuman BY CHOICE.

You are such a craven slant-eyed gook asshole - subhuman BY BIRTH,
ainlunguist BY CHOICE.

[email protected] February 16th 15 04:09 PM

On Monday, February 16, 2015 at 8:02:33 AM UTC-8, NEMO wrote:
On 2/14/2015 8:58 AM, wrote:
On Friday, February 13, 2015 at 9:24:53 AM UTC-8, The Peeler wrote:

Gosh! As the, subhuman and cowardly Grik, mangina that, I am, NOBODY and NOTHING is, ever
below me! And I, KNOW it innit!

You, DO the gaping Grik anus innit!

Mangina, you are wrong.

We suspect that YOUR gaping anus is well-done./

He is such a nithing- homo sapiens by birth, subhuman BY CHOICE.

You are such a craven slant-eyed gook asshole - subhuman BY BIRTH,
ainlunguist BY CHOICE.

I do no ainlungus.

Michael