CycleBanter.com

-   Recumbent Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Good bikes for sale, please help me choose the best (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=213876)

biker February 9th 10 11:46 AM

Good bikes for sale, please help me choose the best

hi
i am looking for good bikes for riding
these will be my first bikes!

can someone help me choose from the first 3 :

http://astore.amazon.com/bikes0cf-20

thanks

Peter Clinch February 9th 10 12:05 PM

biker wrote:

i am looking for good bikes for riding
these will be my first bikes!

can someone help me choose from the first 3 :

Yes and no. I'll tell you to find real examples and try riding them and
see what /you/ think. Not much use to you if I see you should get Brand
X Model Y if it turns out what you's like and what i like are actually
different.

Bike riding is a physical experience. You can't get it by looking at
pictures and reading stats.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK