CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   XC halmet (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=244786)

[email protected] July 8th 14 12:20 PM

XC halmet

Hi,
I am in the market for a good XC helmet. But since I am always on the budget I found this:

http://www.bicycle-discounts.com/hel...elmet-2012#p23

Is it good? To me UVEX is not a well known brand, also it is 2 years old - is this a problem?
The price seems very nice! :)

Bud

Andrew Chaplin July 8th 14 01:17 PM

XC halmet

wrote in
:

Hi,
I am in the market for a good XC helmet. But since I am always on the
budget I found this:

http://www.bicycle-discounts.com/hel...s/uvex-ultraso
nic-cc-mtb-helmet-2012#p23

Is it good? To me UVEX is not a well known brand, also it is 2 years
old - is this a problem? The price seems very nice! :)

Uvex is better known for eye protection, particularly ski goggles. Since
they are a German safety equipment company, the helmets have likely been
carefully engineered.
http://www.uvex.com/uvexworld.html
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

[email protected] July 8th 14 10:13 PM

XC halmet

On Tuesday, July 8, 2014 2:17:19 PM UTC+2, Andrew Chaplin wrote:
wrote in

:

Hi,

I am in the market for a good XC helmet. But since I am always on the

budget I found this:

http://www.bicycle-discounts.com/hel...s/uvex-ultraso

nic-cc-mtb-helmet-2012#p23

Is it good? To me UVEX is not a well known brand, also it is 2 years

old - is this a problem? The price seems very nice! :)

Uvex is better known for eye protection, particularly ski goggles. Since

they are a German safety equipment company, the helmets have likely been

carefully engineered.

http://www.uvex.com/uvexworld.html

--

Andrew Chaplin