CycleBanter.com

-   Unicycling (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Gotta Sell my Uni (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=49009)

Bezrrk February 4th 04 10:47 PM

Gotta Sell my Uni

I regret having to sell my uni but school/financial obligations must
come first. If any of you are interested this is an awesome deal! I have
a custom outfitted Summit 20" unicycle w/ specs as follows:

This Uni is in Great condition w/ "alexrims" double wall rim, viscount
saddle, 2.50" LUNA tire and custom mounted Magura hydraulic brakes. This
unicycle is amazing, the 2.5" tire and hydraulic breaks work like a
dream for offroad/onroad downhill riding and trials. The MSRP on this
sucker is $500 w/o the hydraulic brakes. It is an excellent unicycle for
enthusiasts or beginners (its indestructible). Owned and operated by a
Bike Shop Mechanic (me :cool:), email me with any questions or for more
pictures at

| Attachment filename: p2030030.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/189472|

Bezrrk
Bezrrk's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5462

ajp529 February 4th 04 10:57 PM

Gotta Sell my Uni

I dont mean to flame you or anything, but..... I got my Summit for $250
with a kh seat. A magura set up is only worth about $160 or so. I dont
think you are going to get any offers at your price.

Alex

--
ajp529
ajp529's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3936

Rayden February 5th 04 12:19 AM

Gotta Sell my Uni

Generally I've found that it's courteous to say such things through pm
and not in the thread.

Also he said MSRP is $500. Who knows what he is selling it for. :)

--
Rayden
Rayden's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/264

SEMPER_UNI February 5th 04 01:01 AM

Gotta Sell my Uni

Am i right to assume that the other end of the incredibly long hydraulic
line is connected to a hand held brake lever?

Also, how did you go about getting the brake posts on there, are they
bolted, brazed, welded or what?

--
SEMPER_UNI - Alethes Cycling, since 2004

Michael S. Pritchett
Alethes Cycling

SEMPER_UNI's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2354

Rayden February 5th 04 03:44 AM

Gotta Sell my Uni

Can you get an angle shot? Can't see too much from that angle.

Tim February 5th 04 04:17 AM

Gotta Sell my Uni

i just bought a summit for a steal on ebay because every one was waiting
for one that ended 2 days later and had a better seat and came with a
movie. i was the only bidder.

--
Tim - better then a newbie.

I got me a summit for $191!
Tim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4671

duaner February 5th 04 06:02 AM

Gotta Sell my Uni

Tim wrote:
*i just bought a summit for a steal on ebay because every one was
waiting for one that ended 2 days later and had a better seat and came
with a movie. i was the only bidder. *

Actually you got a lucky deal. I know there was at least one other
bidder on that Summit, but his sniper server did not get his bid in
(claiming a "network traffic" problem).

--
duaner - -

duaner.