CycleBanter.com

-   -   Meriden Memorial service. (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=90015)

Martin Bulmer May 23rd 05 09:48 PM

Meriden Memorial service.

If you went, I've posted a panorama on
http://www.trustphotosite.com/martin...2/default.aspx
Which might have you on. Scroll along the thumbnails to number 8 of 10.
Also, number 9 of 10, you know you spoiled my photo, riding along while the
wreath laying was going on. I can see it in your eyes.
(Anyone own up, or shop him?)

--

Martin Bulmer

Martin Bulmer May 24th 05 09:39 PM

Martin Bulmer wrote:
If you went, I've posted a panorama on
http://www.trustphotosite.com/martin...2/default.aspx
Which might have you on. Scroll along the thumbnails to number 8 of
10. Also, number 9 of 10, you know you spoiled my photo, riding along
while the wreath laying was going on. I can see it in your eyes.
(Anyone own up, or shop him?)

OK, sorry, that doesn't quite take you there, does it?
go to http://www.trustphotosite.com/ then click on "search" on the left,
then click on "m", find & click on "Martin", which takes you to my pages.
Chooses "Cycling2", and scroll to numbers 8 & 9. Sorry it's so complicated.
By all means have a look at my other pics while you're there.
--

Martin Bulmer