CycleBanter.com

-   -   Real Cyclist Update (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=256312)

AMuzi September 2nd 18 04:41 PM

Real Cyclist Update

Turns out we're racist misogynist antisocial menaces.
Who knew?

https://nypost.com/2018/09/01/nyc-sh...bros-on-bikes/
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Tosspot[_3_] September 2nd 18 05:14 PM

Real Cyclist Update

On 09/02/2018 05:41 PM, AMuzi wrote:
Turns out we're racist misogynist antisocial menaces.
Who knew?

https://nypost.com/2018/09/01/nyc-sh...bros-on-bikes/

Woohoo! I am a zooming alpha-bros! Look on my works ye mighty and DESPAIR!

Tim McNamara September 2nd 18 06:13 PM

Real Cyclist Update

On Sun, 02 Sep 2018 10:41:15 -0500, AMuzi wrote:
Turns out we're racist misogynist antisocial menaces. Who knew?

Ah, the joyful song of bitterness and grievance that defines American
polity: those *******s are getting something at my expense and by G-d it
has to stop (usually while ignoring the plethora of things we are
getting at someone else's expense).

As Paul Desmond said- "This is the way the world ends, not with a whim
but a banker."

Frank Krygowski[_4_] September 2nd 18 10:46 PM

Real Cyclist Update

On 9/2/2018 11:41 AM, AMuzi wrote:
Turns out we're racist misogynist antisocial menaces.
Who knew?

https://nypost.com/2018/09/01/nyc-sh...bros-on-bikes/

I figure a low talent writer has two reliable ways of getting in print:

1) Write an article about how the world will be saved if ONLY we build
enough segregated bike facilities.

2) Write an article about how the world is going to hell because we
built too many segregated bike facilities.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Sepp Ruf September 6th 18 11:47 PM

Real Cyclist Update

Tim McNamara wrote:

As Paul Desmond said- "This is the way the world ends, not with a whim
but a banker."

A real banker doesn't have any idea how to properly use an umbrella.
A real cyclists hangs on to his bike no matter what.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6135669/Shocking-moment-hooded-thug-punches-floored-cyclist-face.html

AMuzi September 6th 18 11:55 PM

Real Cyclist Update

On 9/6/2018 5:47 PM, Sepp Ruf wrote:
Tim McNamara wrote:

As Paul Desmond said- "This is the way the world ends, not with a whim
but a banker."

A real banker doesn't have any idea how to properly use an umbrella.
A real cyclists hangs on to his bike no matter what.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6135669/Shocking-moment-hooded-thug-punches-floored-cyclist-face.html

What the hell is wrong with all the idiot bystanders? Sheesh.

Radey Shouman September 7th 18 02:23 AM

Real Cyclist Update

Sepp Ruf writes:

Tim McNamara wrote:

As Paul Desmond said- "This is the way the world ends, not with a whim
but a banker."

A real banker doesn't have any idea how to properly use an umbrella.
A real cyclists hangs on to his bike no matter what.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6135669/Shocking-moment-hooded-thug-punches-floored-cyclist-face.html

Why carry an umbrella at all if you're not prepared to smack somebody
with it?

Sepp Ruf September 7th 18 01:23 PM

Real Cyclist Update

Radey Shouman wrote:
Sepp Ruf writes:
Tim McNamara wrote:

As Paul Desmond said- "This is the way the world ends, not with a whim
but a banker."

A real banker doesn't have any idea how to properly use an umbrella.
A real cyclists hangs on to his bike no matter what.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6135669/Shocking-moment-hooded-thug-punches-floored-cyclist-face.html

Why carry an umbrella at all if you're not prepared to smack somebody
with it?

It appears quite tempting to judge it's "banker criminal not harming fellow
criminals," but I guess he knew enough about Colourful Britain, and
Manchester in particular, to figure he would not get in trouble for behaving
like the caricature of an English gentleman, but could lose much more than
the bicycle's replacement value for hurting a Dindu God.