CycleBanter.com

-   -   TODAYS RIDE (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=251922)

Andrew Chaplin December 22nd 16 03:58 PM

TODAYS RIDE

AMuzi wrote in :

Woke up to minus 22F in Blue River today:
https://www.wunderground.com/us/wi/b...:53518.1.99999

This guy is from Colorado and oought to know better.
http://tinyurl.com/weatherdeathsentence
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

AMuzi December 22nd 16 04:59 PM

TODAYS RIDE

On 12/22/2016 8:58 AM, Andrew Chaplin wrote:
AMuzi wrote in :

Woke up to minus 22F in Blue River today:
https://www.wunderground.com/us/wi/b...:53518.1.99999

This guy is from Colorado and oought to know better.
http://tinyurl.com/weatherdeathsentence

Bicycle video he

https://www.rt.com/viral/371197-50c-...oblem-siberia/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH December 23rd 16 12:56 AM

TODAYS RIDE

https://www.wunderground.com/us/ak/fairbanks

https://www.wunderground.com/us/wi/madison

https://www.wunderground.com/us/or/portland

https://www.wunderground.com/us/ut/saint-george

https://www.wunderground.com/us/az/nogales

AMuzi December 23rd 16 02:02 AM

TODAYS RIDE

On 12/22/2016 5:56 PM, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:

https://www.wunderground.com/us/ak/fairbanks

https://www.wunderground.com/us/wi/madison

https://www.wunderground.com/us/or/portland

https://www.wunderground.com/us/ut/saint-george

https://www.wunderground.com/us/az/nogales

And the exact center of the civilized world:

https://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin...st?query=53911

Radey Shouman December 23rd 16 03:33 AM

TODAYS RIDE

https://www.wunderground.com/ru/ojmjakon

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH December 24th 16 01:57 AM

TODAYS RIDE

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 9:33:30 PM UTC-5, Radey Shouman wrote:
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH writes:

https://www.wunderground.com/us/ak/fairbanks

https://www.wunderground.com/us/wi/madison

https://www.wunderground.com/us/or/portland

https://www.wunderground.com/us/ut/saint-george

https://www.wunderground.com/us/az/nogales

https://www.wunderground.com/ru/ojmjakon

--

but everyone agrees the center is inside Bismarck ?

the WG'S were for sun. Sun is good. Livability is directly related to sun days/sun hours. IMHO

there's big red flag out for adventurers

http://forecast.weather.gov/wwamap/w...s&wwa=blizzard warning

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH December 24th 16 02:06 AM

TODAYS RIDE

Bermuda Hi driven by Saharan winds EATING the North Wind

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/east/gmex/avn-animated.gif

we had 3 days of non rain. very dry. shudda rained but spit spit doin my best under duress

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH December 24th 16 08:23 PM

TODAYS RIDE

On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 8:06:30 PM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
Bermuda Hi driven by Saharan winds EATING the North Wind

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/east/gmex/avn-animated.gif

we had 3 days of non rain. very dry. shudda rained but spit spit doin my best under duress

90d pale blue sky a few cumulus pancaked by hit air above intense radiation ...

I assume beach is packed tho numbers seam lower than 'normal'

there's a new map base for NWS

http://digital.weather.gov/

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH December 25th 16 03:28 PM

TODAYS RIDE

On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 2:23:28 PM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 8:06:30 PM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
Bermuda Hi driven by Saharan winds EATING the North Wind

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/east/gmex/avn-animated.gif

we had 3 days of non rain. very dry. shudda rained but spit spit doin my best under duress

90d pale blue sky a few cumulus pancaked by hit air above intense radiation ...

I assume beach is packed tho numbers seam lower than 'normal'

there's a new map base for NWS

http://digital.weather.gov/

AAA day....bright sun cool air.

http://www.lowellsun.com/breakingnew...pedestrian-hit

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH December 27th 16 01:07 AM

TODAYS RIDE

goo.gl/sxCEbv