CycleBanter.com

-   -   The lighter side of innovation (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=255338)

AMuzi January 12th 18 02:18 PM

The lighter side of innovation

https://www.pezcyclingnews.com/featu.../#.Wli1q0q99hM
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

[email protected] January 12th 18 07:58 PM

On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 7:19:04 AM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:
https://www.pezcyclingnews.com/featu.../#.Wli1q0q99hM
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

I still have the Scott Drop In bars on one of my single speed bikes. Big downside to them is you have to use extra tape to wrap them. Normal length strip from the drop in end to the levers. Then a half a strip from the levers to the stem. Thankfully its been twenty years since I wrapped the bars..

Joerg[_2_] January 15th 18 09:14 PM

On 2018-01-12 05:18, AMuzi wrote:

https://www.pezcyclingnews.com/featu.../#.Wli1q0q99hM

I want that Bianchi full-sus road bike!

The spoke covering stuff is still popular in Northern California but
only partial versions. The upside is that you can hear the clattering if
a rider comes up from behind. They so loud that it would annoy me as a
rider.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/