CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Why People Mountain Bike: "the adventure of the ride is whatgets my juices flowing" (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=135425)

ChainSmoker June 10th 06 05:26 PM

Why People Mountain Bike: "the adventure of the ride is whatgets my juices flowing"

Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 04:53:56 GMT, "Mike" wrote:

UC Berkeley has specimens of two snakes run over & killed by mountain
bikers.

How many do they have that were run over by cars or killed by cats!?

ChainSmoker June 11th 06 02:23 PM

Why People Mountain Bike: "the adventure of the ride is whatgets my juices flowing"

Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 12:26:01 -0400, ChainSmoker
wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 04:53:56 GMT, "Mike" wrote:

UC Berkeley has specimens of two snakes run over & killed by mountain
bikers.

How many do they have that were run over by cars or killed by cats!?

What does that have to do with mountain bikes killing animals? Can't
you folow a train of thought?
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Lean to look at the big picture, you will be much better off.

Mike Vandeman June 11th 06 07:50 PM

Why People Mountain Bike: "the adventure of the ride is what gets my juices flowing"

wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 04:53:56 GMT, "Mike" wrote:

UC Berkeley has specimens of two snakes run over & killed by mountain
bikers.

How many do they have that were run over by cars or killed by cats!?

What does that have to do with mountain bikes killing animals? Can't
you folow a train of thought?
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Lean to look at the big picture, you will be much better off.

I do, but you don't. See http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande/scb7.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande