CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   FS: Unbranded Carbon Fork (either Kestrel or Easton), 1" threadless,255mm/10" of steerer tube (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=230481)

[email protected] August 20th 11 05:25 PM

FS: Unbranded Carbon Fork (either Kestrel or Easton), 1" threadless,255mm/10" of steerer tube

I am selling a carbon fork that came with an Airborne Zeppelin road
back a few years ago. This was a team-issued bike, and since we had a
different fork sponsor, the fork was unbranded. I have been trying to
figure out what it is and I think it's either an Easton or a Kestrel
fork. In any case, fork is in great condition, I only used the bike
for half a season of racing and then ended up getting a different
bike. Some cosmetic scratches from leaning onto the wall but the fork
is in good working order. Please note that it is 1" and it has an
aluminum steerer tube. I am looking to get $70 which includes the
shipping to the lower 48. Please let me know if you have any
questions. Thanks.