CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Car vs bicycle (visual humour) (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=244063)

Stuart Longland April 6th 14 09:26 AM

Car vs bicycle (visual humour)

Hi all,

Normally I don't like just posting links to newsgroups but I figured some
of you might enjoy this one. I received it by email along with others:

http://gallery.longlandclan.yi.org/g...clean/bike-vs-
car.jpg/photo.html

Somehow I don't think either of my two pairs of wheels (both made by
Giant in Taiwan) would fare so well in an accident.

Stuart Longland April 6th 14 09:31 AM

On Sun, 06 Apr 2014 18:26:48 +1000, Stuart Longland wrote:

Normally I don't like just posting links to newsgroups but I figured
some of you might enjoy this one. I received it by email along with
others:

http://gallery.longlandclan.yi.org/g...clean/bike-vs-
car.jpg/photo.html

And that should've been all on one line. i.e. like this:
http://gallery.longlandclan.yi.org/g...jpg/photo.html

(Okay, 'pan' as a news reader is about to get panned. Pity, because in other areas
it out-does Thunderbird, just not in editing posts, just its word-wrapping sucks.)