CycleBanter.com

-   Off Road (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   off road and France (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=163510)

datakoll June 16th 07 12:13 AM

off road and France

travel?

http://travel.nytimes.com/travel/gui.../overview.html

mischastar August 4th 10 01:05 PM

I recently went on a road tour of part of France for 160 miles! Was absolutely fantastic. I went with 30 others 12 of which are really close friends and we cycled from Cherborg to St Malo!

I would recommend to anyone to do it if they have the chance! Cannot comment on off roading though!

M.Donald May 6th 11 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mischastar (Post 2106895)
I recently went on a road tour of part of France for 160 miles! Was absolutely fantastic. I went with 30 others 12 of which are really close friends and we cycled from Cherborg to St Malo!

I would recommend to anyone to do it if they have the chance! Cannot comment on off roading though!

Sounds absolutely amazing! Great tour, doing sports all day and in the evening have a beer or play the games
to relax... Given I had the time I would so do it as well...

bradallen226 October 4th 15 09:48 PM

I would suggest to anyone to do it if they have the chance! Cannot opinion on off roading though!

Electric Bicycle