CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   WHOOPS! Michigan mountain biker dies during race (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=242739)

I love Mike November 15th 13 10:38 AM

WHOOPS! Michigan mountain biker dies during race

Pathetic. Using the words WHOOPS to describe someone's death just makes you a 'green neck' - the environmental equivalent of a redneck,

injipoint November 16th 13 11:12 AM

On 15/11/2013 12:38 PM, I love Mike wrote:
Pathetic. Using the words WHOOPS to describe someone's death just makes you a 'green neck' - the environmental equivalent of a redneck,

I know a man where I am who was in High School with Mickey. He says
he was a nutso then, but he was far too polite to say that he has
progressed to "fully-****ed-in-the-head" now. He didn't disagree
with my assessment, though.

I love Mike November 17th 13 06:38 AM

WHOOPS! Michigan mountain biker dies during race

He is screwy alright. A fruit cake. An extreme green neck. He needs help!!!!!!