CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   FS: 61cm Cervelo P2K frame, fork and King Headset (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=105973)

[email protected] April 1st 05 08:34 PM

FS: 61cm Cervelo P2K frame, fork and King Headset

This is a 61cm Cervelo P2k frameset, vintage 2001. It is Red with
clearcoated white decals, a Cervelo aero fork with Cervelo decals under
clearcoat, and a Chris King headset. there is about 7 cm of steerer
tube above the head tube, so plenty of room for adjustment. Frame was
seldom used - time trial only with no regular road riding. I'd like to
get $800, shipped. I could include a Shimano Ultegra BB with the sale
if you want it (installed).
Thanks
John