CycleBanter.com

-   -   Dumb blonde geography (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=200945)

Andre Jute[_2_] March 19th 09 09:23 PM

Dumb blonde geography

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEP7u...eature=related

datakoll March 20th 09 12:25 AM

Dumb blonde geography

On Mar 19, 5:23*pm, Andre Jute wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEP7u...eature=related

THEY DON'T BUILD BOATS DO THEY ?

Andre Jute[_2_] March 20th 09 08:09 PM

Dumb blonde geography

On Mar 20, 12:25*am, datakoll wrote:
On Mar 19, 5:23*pm, Andre Jute wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEP7u...eature=related

THEY DON'T BUILD BOATS DO THEY ?

That's a tautologous statement, Gene, to anyone who knows where
Hungary is. Hungary is a landlocked country. Landlocked countries
generally speaking, logically, do not have much in the line of ship-
or boat-building industries. Are you sure you're any brighter or
better educated than that dumb blonde who has to ask a third grader
which day of the week it is?

Andre Jute
Visit Andre's books, some of which are available in Hungarian,
http://www.audio-talk.co.uk/fiultra/THE%20WRITER'S%20HOUSE.html

datakoll March 21st 09 12:08 AM

Dumb blonde geography

I'll ask my Berlin agent to forwad the resume

Marcus Coles March 21st 09 03:54 AM

Dumb blonde geography

Andre Jute wrote:
On Mar 20, 12:25 am, datakoll wrote:
On Mar 19, 5:23 pm, Andre Jute wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEP7u...eature=related

THEY DON'T BUILD BOATS DO THEY ?

That's a tautologous statement, Gene, to anyone who knows where
Hungary is. Hungary is a landlocked country. Landlocked countries
generally speaking, logically, do not have much in the line of ship-
or boat-building industries. Are you sure you're any brighter or
better educated than that dumb blonde who has to ask a third grader
which day of the week it is?

Andre Jute
Visit Andre's books, some of which are available in Hungarian,
http://www.audio-talk.co.uk/fiultra/THE%20WRITER'S%20HOUSE.html

Is this your convoluted way of implying that you don't know of any
blonde female boat builders?

http://bontrager.com/model/07820/en

Marcus

Andre Jute[_2_] March 21st 09 12:42 PM

Dumb blonde geography

On Mar 21, 3:54*am, Marcus Coles wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
On Mar 20, 12:25 am, datakoll wrote:
On Mar 19, 5:23 pm, Andre Jute wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEP7u...eature=related
THEY DON'T BUILD BOATS DO THEY ?

That's a tautologous statement, Gene, to anyone who knows where
Hungary is. Hungary is a landlocked country. Landlocked countries
generally speaking, logically, do not have much in the line of ship-
or boat-building industries. Are you sure you're any brighter or
better educated than that dumb blonde who has to ask a third grader
which day of the week it is?

Andre Jute
*Visit Andre's books, some of which are available in Hungarian,
*http://www.audio-talk.co.uk/fiultra/THE%20WRITER'S%20HOUSE.html

Is this your convoluted way of implying that you don't know of any
blonde female boat builders?

Nah, it's a straightforward way of saying that what is mistaken for
the "Gene Daniels Style" by those who don't know any better is merely
smoke to hide profound ignorance.

By the way, you're wrong about me not knowing any blonde female
boatbuilders. Why do you think this is one of my favourite rides:
http://www.audio-talk.co.uk/fiultra/...simon%201.html
It ends at a boatyard. Rosie (1) the 6ft tall, muscular boatbuilder is
famous. Join the queue for a boat layup, hire my golden tongue to
persuade her to make a bike layup in carbon fibre, at your own risk
enquire about the possibility of a layover...

http://bontrager.com/model/07820/en

Thanks. I have special Keith Bontrager wheels on my autogearbox bike,
the best wheels I ever owned, so I have the highest respect for
Bontrager products, even the ones bought in by Trek.

Andre Jute
Visit Jute on Bicycles at
http://www.audio-talk.co.uk/fiultra/...20CYCLING.html

(1) Not her real name. But then Rosie the Welder wasn't called Rosie
either.

[email protected] March 21st 09 01:12 PM

Dumb blonde geography

Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

By George, I think he's got it!

:-)

Marcus Coles March 21st 09 03:48 PM

Dumb blonde geography

Not profound ignorance nor profound understanding, but most definitely a
style if somewhat contrived.

I know it rubs many the wrong way and lots of folks don't even attempt
to translate Datakol's postings and seek the deeper meanings.

Just this morning I rode my handsome green CCM steed (rattling theft
resistant beater) to the corner gas staion (filling station) to add
some air to the tires (tyres). There I encountered a pristine late
1960's P142S sitting at the pumps. After a few minutes a well dressed
middle aged woman emerged from the building and proceeded to get into
the car. I adopted my best attempt at a Floridian (Florida) accent and
shouted "Nice Vulva". All I got in exchange was a look of disgust.

Marcus

Andre Jute[_2_] March 21st 09 04:48 PM

Dumb blonde geography

On Mar 21, 3:48*pm, Marcus Coles wrote:
Not profound ignorance nor profound understanding, but most definitely a
style if somewhat contrived.

I know it rubs many the wrong way and lots of folks don't even attempt
to translate Datakol's postings and seek the deeper meanings.

Oh, style if genuine and novel never rubs me wrong. It's when it hides
something that I start wondering. The evidence against Daniels is
mounting.

Just this morning I rode my handsome green CCM steed (rattling theft
resistant beater)

I have one of those. My wife calls it "unremarkable".
http://www.audio-talk.co.uk/fiultra/Andre%20Jute's%20Utopia%20Kranich.pdf

to the corner gas staion (filling station) to *add
some air to the tires (tyres). *There I encountered a pristine late
1960's P142S sitting at the pumps. *After a few minutes a well dressed
middle aged *woman emerged from the building and proceeded to get into
the car. *I adopted my best attempt at a Floridian (Florida) accent and
shouted "Nice Vulva". *All I got in exchange was a look of disgust.

You misjudged, Marcus. The significant characteristic of owners of the
larger Volvo is that they can afford flashier cars but choose not to
indulge. The same applies doubly to those who drive antique Volvo.
Such people tend to believe that they blend in and are invisible. Rude
proletarians shouting out a congratulations (in dicey accents yet!) on
one's success in blending in thereby instantly ruins the purpose of
blending in. One might as well drive a fire-engine red Stringray when
the hooligans even know what a Volvo is.

Andre Jute
Volvo Estate. What else can do you think is safe to convey your child
to school?

AMuzi March 21st 09 07:25 PM

Dumb blonde geography

Marcus Coles wrote:
Not profound ignorance nor profound understanding, but most definitely a
style if somewhat contrived.
I know it rubs many the wrong way and lots of folks don't even attempt
to translate Datakol's postings and seek the deeper meanings.
Just this morning I rode my handsome green CCM steed (rattling theft
resistant beater) to the corner gas staion (filling station) to add
some air to the tires (tyres). There I encountered a pristine late
1960's P142S sitting at the pumps. After a few minutes a well dressed
middle aged woman emerged from the building and proceeded to get into
the car. I adopted my best attempt at a Floridian (Florida) accent and
shouted "Nice Vulva". All I got in exchange was a look of disgust.

There is only ONE Gene Daniels.
Beware impostors!

--
Andrew Muzi