CycleBanter.com

-   Unicycling (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   PRYME gear? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=98742)

forrestunifreak August 16th 05 01:01 AM

PRYME gear?

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the PRYME protective
gear, preferibly the 'shingaurds' (http://www.prymegear.com/). I havent
heard much talk of pryme stuff around here. Any reveiws?

--
forrestunifreak - The buck stops here.

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.

it has been known to the state of california to cause warts, toe jam,
ring-around-the-collar, compulsive twitching, and in some severe cases,
' diaper rash.' (http://tinyurl.com/ct5lp)
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pshycological nudity, and
traces of peanuts.

Team YAMS member.....

markf August 16th 05 01:24 AM

PRYME gear?

i like the skate style helmet i have from them, cheap and comfy.

--
markf - movie nerd

stuck in iowa and unemployed.
markf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8102

Dirtsurfer August 16th 05 03:14 AM

PRYME gear?

I use the shin guards, they work good for me. I removed the plastic and
foam internal guards and use the neoprene as is. The pedals have not
penetrated them but I have a few tears here and there. They are warm
and fit tight. If you keep the stirrups attached, you will need to
remove your shoes to take them off.

--
Dirtsurfer - One wheeled

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
Gandalf the gray
Dirtsurfer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2352