CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Death of The Bikesmith In New Orleans (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=251692)

[email protected] October 27th 16 07:34 AM

Death of The Bikesmith In New Orleans

On Saturday, October 26, 1996 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, wrote:
One of the old line bicycle shops in this city is closed. As I write,
the Civil Sheriff is at the premesis with a creditor and a seizure order
Many of us considered the Smithy a second home and it will be very much
missed. It was a true bicycle shop--a place to hang out with Richard the
manager and other bicycle "bums" talking about the sport we have loved for
years.
RIP Bikesmith.
Brian Lafferty

Hello? Are you still at this address?

Davey Crockett[_12_] October 27th 16 02:46 PM

a écrit profondement:

| On Saturday, October 26, 1996 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, wrote:
| One of the old line bicycle shops in this city is closed. As I write,
| the Civil Sheriff is at the premesis with a creditor and a seizure order
| Many of us considered the Smithy a second home and it will be very much
| missed. It was a true bicycle shop--a place to hang out with Richard the
| manager and other bicycle "bums" talking about the sport we have loved for
| years.
| RIP Bikesmith.
| Brian Lafferty

| Hello? Are you still at this address?