CycleBanter.com

-   -   On the road again (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=255850)

Doug Landau May 7th 18 05:52 AM

On the road again

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xi12zarb68...alero.jpg?dl=0

I just cant wait to get on the road again
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dt0muirffamoqg1/uvas.jpg?dl=0

Yesterday's trial run revealed that if the sleeping bag in the backpack and the plastic sheets are to be anything more that emergency shelter, some sort of mosquito repellent or net will be required.

Theodore Heise[_2_] May 7th 18 01:19 PM

On the road again

On Sun, 6 May 2018 21:52:48 -0700 (PDT),
Doug Landau wrote:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xi12zarb68...alero.jpg?dl=0

I just cant wait to get on the road again
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dt0muirffamoqg1/uvas.jpg?dl=0

Yesterday's trial run revealed that if the sleeping bag in the
backpack and the plastic sheets are to be anything more that
emergency shelter, some sort of mosquito repellent or net will
be required.

Looks like fun; good luck with the mosquitos!

--
Ted Heise West Lafayette, IN, USA

Frank Krygowski[_4_] May 7th 18 02:59 PM

On the road again

On 5/7/2018 12:52 AM, Doug Landau wrote:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xi12zarb68...alero.jpg?dl=0

I just cant wait to get on the road again
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dt0muirffamoqg1/uvas.jpg?dl=0

Yesterday's trial run revealed that if the sleeping bag in the backpack and the plastic sheets are to be anything more that emergency shelter, some sort of mosquito repellent or net will be required.

Backpack instead of panniers? Yow. Not for me!

--
- Frank Krygowski