CycleBanter.com

-   Off Road (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   What's the best MTB magazine (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=90968)

mega June 13th 05 06:03 PM

What's the best MTB magazine

Hi,

I'm an Italian rider. I'm a "bicycling magazine" subscriber that's ok
for road bike.
I'm also an MTB rider for XC, and I don't like so much freeride and
downhill.
Which is the best MTB magazin with this features?
Thanks
Mega

Derek Mark Edding June 17th 05 05:10 PM

Hello Mega,

While it is not XC specific, I prefer Dirt Rag. It seems to be more
realistic about MTB riding in general, and does not focus on grabbing
Big Air and selling SUVs.

http://www.dirtragmag.com/index.php

Disclaimer: I have no relationship to Dirt Rag other than buying their
magazine.

-dreq