CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   WANTED: Mens Mountain or Road Bike for $100 (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=249004)

[email protected] September 19th 15 09:23 PM

WANTED: Mens Mountain or Road Bike for $100

If possible:
Mountain Bike or Hybrid Bike or maybe Road Bike
Bike Brands if possible: Schwinn, NEXT, Trek (haha probably too expensive), other, etc...
I need a bike for college and trail riding.
Price: around $100 or less
Color: Black, Red, or Blue
Mens bike
Shocks - preferably but not a necessity

I have been looking at bikes for a while now and haven't found what ive been looking for. Hopedully you guys can help.
Please send pictures if you can.

If you don't have one can you link me to some websites online?

Thanks for the help!