CycleBanter.com

-   -   Local Erections (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=257372)

Mr Pounder Esquire April 28th 19 09:12 PM

Local Erections

Forgive top posting. I got leaflet today from a local councilor. I asked her
via email if she could do something about the filth on bicycles that blast
down the footpath. Her reply is below.

Hello. Mr Pounder,

Thank you for your enquiry, cyclists can indeed be a problem, if I'm
re-elected this is something that I could look into for you. Regards

Cllr Carol chisholm

Simon Jester April 28th 19 11:50 PM

Local Erections

On Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 9:12:38 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Forgive top posting. I got leaflet today from a local councilor. I asked her
via email if she could do something about the filth on bicycles that blast
down the footpath. Her reply is below.

Which footpath?

Hello. Mr Pounder,

Thank you for your enquiry, cyclists can indeed be a problem, if I'm
re-elected this is something that I could look into for you. Regards

Cllr Carol chisholm

IOW 'The working class can kiss my ass, i've got the foremans job at last'.

TMS320 April 29th 19 09:59 AM

Local Erections

On 28/04/2019 23:50, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 9:12:38 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Forgive top posting. I got leaflet today from a local councilor. I asked her
via email if she could do something about the filth on bicycles that blast
down the footpath. Her reply is below.

Which footpath?

Cllr Carol chisholm

That's more information than I would like to give away. Google is not
the only map.

Mr Pounder Esquire April 29th 19 11:31 AM

Local Erections

wrote:

Forgive top posting. I got leaflet today from a local councilor. I
asked her via email if she could do something about the filth on
bicycles that blast down the footpath. Her reply is below.

Which footpath?

Cllr Carol chisholm

That's more information than I would like to give away. Google is not
the only map.

Indeed. Like I'm going to describe where I live. You lot might come round
and try to beat me up.

TMS320 April 29th 19 04:05 PM

Local Erections

wrote:

Forgive top posting. I got leaflet today from a local councilor. I
asked her via email if she could do something about the filth on
bicycles that blast down the footpath. Her reply is below.

Which footpath?

Cllr Carol chisholm

That's more information than I would like to give away. Google is not
the only map.

Indeed. Like I'm going to describe where I live.

On top of information you have previously provided about your immediate
surroundings, you obviously don't realise how much your councillor's
name narrows it down.

You lot might come round and try to beat me up.

Given how poor cyclists are, you might be more worried about us turning
up to beg for a slice of yesterday's left overs.

Simon Jester April 29th 19 06:54 PM

Local Erections

wrote:

Forgive top posting. I got leaflet today from a local councilor. I
asked her via email if she could do something about the filth on
bicycles that blast down the footpath. Her reply is below.

Which footpath?

Cllr Carol chisholm

That's more information than I would like to give away. Google is not
the only map.

Indeed. Like I'm going to describe where I live. You lot might come round
and try to beat me up.

I don't think you need worry. We have no malice towards you, we just feel sorry for you. It must be awful to live in a world so full of hatred.

[email protected] April 29th 19 07:13 PM

Local Erections

wrote:

Forgive top posting. I got leaflet today from a local councilor. I
asked her via email if she could do something about the filth on
bicycles that blast down the footpath. Her reply is below.

Which footpath?
Cllr Carol chisholm

That's more information than I would like to give away. Google is not
the only map.

Indeed. Like I'm going to describe where I live.

On top of information you have previously provided about your immediate
surroundings, you obviously don't realise how much your councillor's
name narrows it down.

I have driven down his street a few years ago.

Peter Keller[_3_] April 30th 19 10:28 AM

Local Erections

wrote:

Forgive top posting. I got leaflet today from a local councilor. I
asked her via email if she could do something about the filth on
bicycles that blast down the footpath. Her reply is below.

Which footpath?

Cllr Carol chisholm

That's more information than I would like to give away. Google is not
the only map.

Indeed. Like I'm going to describe where I live. You lot might come round
and try to beat me up.

Not bloody likely.
You have a bloodstained filthy sharpened battleaxe.