CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   FS: Sport Instruments ECG-5 Heart Rate Monitor -- New in Box (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=41324)

pb133ghz April 1st 04 05:05 AM

FS: Sport Instruments ECG-5 Heart Rate Monitor -- New in Box

FS: Sports Instruments ECG-5
New in the Box $70 shipped
Stylish watch with a brushed stainless steel face
Full range of wireless Heart Rate Monitor features

Functions:
- Full watch functions with daily alarm
- Dual line LCD display with Ultra NightGlow light
- Instantaneous heart rate, accurate between 20 and 240 beats per minute
- Programmable upper and lower training zones with audible and visual
out-of-zone alarms
- 48-lap stopwatch, with independent recording of heart rate data in each
lap
- 20-Hr countdown timer
- Calorie Counter tracks number of Calories burned
- Records time spent in, above, and below your training zones

Email with questions.

Swvegg April 3rd 04 12:19 AM

Eric Larsson wrote:
FYI, Nashbar is selling these for $49.95.

Not the ECG5 model, I just looked and it said $90

-

Eric Larsson April 5th 04 04:22 PM

FS: Sport Instruments ECG-5 Heart Rate Monitor -- New in Box

I just got a catalog that has a closeout price of $49.95. Also,
Supergo (Nashbar West) has them on their web site for $49.95. I'm not
a fan of Superslow/Nashbar, and haven't bought anything from them for
a couple years now. I do own an ECG-5, and am very pleased with it.

mab17 April 11th 04 05:45 PM

Swvegg wrote in message
Eric Larsson wrote:
FYI, Nashbar is selling these for $49.95.

Not the ECG5 model, I just looked and it said $90.

--

Hello

Could someone tell me how much the ECG-5 weighs and what th
measurements of the watch head a width, depth, height

Thanks

-