CycleBanter.com

-   -   Trek customer service e-mail??? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=96414)

Zilla August 17th 05 11:13 PM

Trek customer service e-mail???

Anyone know it? Their site does NOT readily give it
away anymore.

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC USA

Neal August 17th 05 11:43 PM

Trek customer service e-mail???

"Zilla" wrote in message
.. .
Anyone know it? Their site does NOT readily give it
away anymore.

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC USA
(Remove XSPAM)

This should get you to Treks contact page. They respond fairly quickly. They
don't really like to answer questions other than stating company policy and
because of that and other reasons, I don't buy anything Trek anymore.

http://www2.trekbikes.com/Inside_Tre...Contact_Us.php

Neal

Zilla August 17th 05 11:59 PM

Trek customer service e-mail???

Thanks.

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC USA

"Neal" wrote in message

.. .

Neil Brooks August 18th 05 12:34 AM

http://www.trekinc.com/contact/contact.asp

Neil Brooks August 18th 05 12:36 AM

Trek customer service e-mail???

Terribly sorry. That was /not/ Trek Bikes. Thought it came up too
easily on Google :-)

Mike Jacoubowsky August 18th 05 02:03 PM

Trek customer service e-mail???

Anyone know it? Their site does NOT readily give it
away anymore.

What sort of question do you have? I just happen to be in Madison, WI at the
moment, at a Trek dealer show...

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com

Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA
.. .

kwalters August 20th 05 12:51 AM

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:

Anyone know it? Their site does NOT readily give it
away anymore.

What sort of question do you have? I just happen to be in Madison, WI at the
moment, at a Trek dealer show...

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com

I would like to know why they thought the steel cartridge bearings
in my Trek/Lemond ti frame with integrated headset wouldn't ovalize
the inside of the bearing seats. They are very slow to respond to me.
I've even sent them confirmatory pics.
P.S. I'm not the OP, I'm just piggybacking.

Ken

Mike Jacoubowsky August 23rd 05 12:15 AM

Trek customer service e-mail???

I would like to know why they thought the steel cartridge bearings
in my Trek/Lemond ti frame with integrated headset wouldn't ovalize
the inside of the bearing seats. They are very slow to respond to me.
I've even sent them confirmatory pics.
P.S. I'm not the OP, I'm just piggybacking.

Ken

Ken: Unfortunately I never saw your response until I left Wisconsin. I
assume it was the machined seat that ovalized, and not the bearings? Either
way haven't seen that happen, but we don't sell a lot of that particular
bike.