CycleBanter.com

-   Rides (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Krakow- Budapest ? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=160630)

[email protected] May 8th 07 09:53 AM

Krakow- Budapest ?

Anybody out their cycled this route- known as the Amber Route- Anybody
know or used the over night trains in poland- want to travel on the
train to Budapest and cycle back ? Anybody got any route info ? Many
thanks in anticipation.

bikerfab May 8th 07 10:17 AM

Krakow- Budapest ?

ha scritto:

Anybody out their cycled this route- known as the Amber Route- Anybody
know or used the over night trains in poland- want to travel on the
train to Budapest and cycle back ? Anybody got any route info ? Many
thanks in anticipation.

hello, I don't know Amber route but Budapest - Krakow was a part of
my summer 2006 trip. Give a look at my website on related pages.

--
bikerfab

Viaggi in bicicletta, report foto e informazioni
Travelling by bicycle, report, pics and information
http://bikerfab.altervista.org/