CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Alberto Contador (again) (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=166822)

Bret July 30th 07 06:58 AM

Alberto Contador (again)

I'm claiming the first rbr posting where AC was the main subject:

http://tinyurl.com/36lmvj

Which caused monkey boy to spew:

"And drop the "22 year old" wonderkid bull**** too unless you want me
give you a lecture about Gilles Dion. "

Bret

Ewoud Dronkert July 30th 07 08:42 AM

Alberto Contador (again)

Bret wrote:
I'm claiming the first rbr posting where AC was the main subject:

A fortnight earlier I posted a video where he shot out of his pedal in
Paris-Nice. But alright, that was more about the visual than the man.

--
E. Dronkert

Howard Kveck July 30th 07 08:43 AM

Alberto Contador (again)

In article .com,
Bret wrote:

I'm claiming the first rbr posting where AC was the main subject:

http://tinyurl.com/36lmvj

Which caused monkey boy to spew:

"And drop the "22 year old" wonderkid bull**** too unless you want me
to give you a lecture about Gilles Dion. "

Speaking of spewing, his lickspittle DumbAss74's response down the way is also
worthy. Too funny. Anyway, that was a good call, Bret.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Bret July 30th 07 04:58 PM

Alberto Contador (again)

On Jul 30, 1:42 am, Ewoud Dronkert
wrote:
Bret wrote:
I'm claiming the first rbr posting where AC was the main subject:

A fortnight earlier I posted a video where he shot out of his pedal in
Paris-Nice. But alright, that was more about the visual than the man.

--
E. Dronkert

I still have that video on my computer along with the Mont Faron video
from the same race. It was the latter that really caught my attention.

Bret