CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Olympics Paris 2024, Los Angeles 2026 (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=254351)

Davey Crockett[_13_] August 1st 17 09:32 AM

Olympics Paris 2024, Los Angeles 2026

Still to be ratified by various local authorities, but it looks
like a done deal.

https://www.rt.com/usa/398143-la-awarded-2028-olympics/
--
Davey Crockett aka SlackRat
http://inconnu.freeshell.org/Sig/slackware.jpg

Tom Kunich[_4_] August 1st 17 09:11 PM

On Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 1:32:53 AM UTC-7, Davey Crockett wrote:
Still to be ratified by various local authorities, but it looks
like a done deal.

https://www.rt.com/usa/398143-la-awarded-2028-olympics/
--
Davey Crockett aka SlackRat
http://inconnu.freeshell.org/Sig/slackware.jpg

I have severe problems with the Olympic system as now used. There is entirely too much politics involved in it.

A. Dumas[_2_] August 2nd 17 09:59 AM

Olympics Paris 2024, Los Angeles 2026

On 01/08/2017 22:11, Tom Kunich wrote:
I have severe problems

This is not news, Tom.

Davey Crockett[_13_] August 2nd 17 03:01 PM

Tom Kunich a écrit profondement:

| I have severe problems with the Olympic system as now used. There is
| entirely too much politics involved in it.

They were political for many years already.

--
Davey Crockett aka SlackRat
War Crime?

Tom Kunich[_4_] August 2nd 17 03:07 PM

On Wednesday, August 2, 2017 at 2:00:03 AM UTC-7, A. Dumas wrote:
On 01/08/2017 22:11, Tom Kunich wrote:
I have severe problems

This is not news, Tom.

Ha ha. Now that I'm back on the lesser dosage of medication I'm slowly getting back to normal speed. I'm done a couple of metrics just messing about and averaged over 14 mph despite 20 mph headwinds over at least half the route.