CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Herald Sun Tour (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=110650)

Maverick5 October 14th 04 10:21 AM

Herald Sun Tour

Geoff Wrote:
"Maverick5" wrote in
message ...

One more question, if I don't go tomorrow, where exactly in Werribe

is
the crit on friday? All the herald sun site says is it is i

Werribee.
I might go to that one instead (free all day, why not?).

It's around the Werribee Primary School and starts at 11am.

Geoff

Thanks for the info, didn't make it down today, but I am goin
tomorrow

--
Maverick5

Shabby October 15th 04 04:36 AM

Herald Sun Tour

Result from Stage 2: Baden Cooke took out the stage in a bunch sprint.

Race was pretty straightforward except for a dodgy corner which had
roundabout just after it (pick a line, any line).

Storm started to come through towards the end, it got very windy
blowing a Subaru flag into the bunch with 2 laps to go, which cause
about 5 men to go down. Baden's team led him out over the final lap t
win the bunch sprint easily

--
Shabby