CycleBanter.com

-   -   'obnoxious tosser ' (AKA a cyclist) (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=256627)

MrCheerful October 13th 18 08:50 AM

'obnoxious tosser ' (AKA a cyclist)

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.u...-makes-2101372

Mr Pounder Esquire October 13th 18 02:31 PM

MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.u...-makes-2101372

A good while ago I went to the corner shop. The shop has a ramp for disabled
access. This is the only access to the shop.
Right across the ramp was a dumped bloody bicycle, only a cyclist could be
this stupid.
I booted it out of the way and walked on the spokes. I have big feet.
Coming out of the shop I noticed a pillock cyclist looking with dismay at
his damaged kids toy.

Simon Jester October 13th 18 03:13 PM

On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 2:32:11 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.u...-makes-2101372

A good while ago I went to the corner shop. The shop has a ramp for disabled
access. This is the only access to the shop.
Right across the ramp was a dumped bloody bicycle, only a cyclist could be
this stupid.
I booted it out of the way and walked on the spokes. I have big feet.
Coming out of the shop I noticed a pillock cyclist looking with dismay at
his damaged kids toy.

What sentence did you get for your criminal damage?

Mr Pounder Esquire October 13th 18 04:06 PM

wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.u...-makes-2101372

A good while ago I went to the corner shop. The shop has a ramp for
disabled access. This is the only access to the shop.
Right across the ramp was a dumped bloody bicycle, only a cyclist
could be this stupid.
I booted it out of the way and walked on the spokes. I have big feet.
Coming out of the shop I noticed a pillock cyclist looking with
dismay at his damaged kids toy.

What sentence did you get for your criminal damage?

The same as a cyclist would get for riding on the footpath, jumping red
lights etc, etc.
How are you doing Simon?

Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee October 13th 18 04:39 PM

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.u...-makes-2101372

A good while ago I went to the corner shop. The shop has a ramp for disabled
access. This is the only access to the shop.
Right across the ramp was a dumped bloody bicycle, only a cyclist could be
this stupid.
I booted it out of the way and walked on the spokes. I have big feet.
Coming out of the shop I noticed a pillock cyclist looking with dismay at
his damaged kids toy.

Another fabricated 'anecdote'.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'

Simon Jester October 13th 18 05:08 PM

wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.u...-makes-2101372

A good while ago I went to the corner shop. The shop has a ramp for
disabled access. This is the only access to the shop.
Right across the ramp was a dumped bloody bicycle, only a cyclist
could be this stupid.
I booted it out of the way and walked on the spokes. I have big feet.
Coming out of the shop I noticed a pillock cyclist looking with
dismay at his damaged kids toy.

What sentence did you get for your criminal damage?

The same as a cyclist would get for riding on the footpath, jumping red
lights etc, etc.

A £50 fine? Did you have to pay for the wheel repair? Have you learned your lesson?

How are you doing Simon?

Better than you.

Mr Pounder Esquire October 13th 18 06:39 PM

Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.u...-makes-2101372

A good while ago I went to the corner shop. The shop has a ramp for
disabled access. This is the only access to the shop.
Right across the ramp was a dumped bloody bicycle, only a cyclist
could be this stupid.
I booted it out of the way and walked on the spokes. I have big
feet. Coming out of the shop I noticed a pillock cyclist looking
with dismay at his damaged kids toy.

What sentence did you get for your criminal damage?

The same as a cyclist would get for riding on the footpath, jumping
red lights etc, etc.

A £50 fine? Did you have to pay for the wheel repair? Have you
learned your lesson?

How are you doing Simon?

Better than you.

I was asking Mr Mason, not you.
**** off.

Simon Jester October 13th 18 07:35 PM

Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.u...-makes-2101372

A good while ago I went to the corner shop. The shop has a ramp for
disabled access. This is the only access to the shop.
Right across the ramp was a dumped bloody bicycle, only a cyclist
could be this stupid.
I booted it out of the way and walked on the spokes. I have big
feet. Coming out of the shop I noticed a pillock cyclist looking
with dismay at his damaged kids toy.

What sentence did you get for your criminal damage?

The same as a cyclist would get for riding on the footpath, jumping
red lights etc, etc.

A £50 fine? Did you have to pay for the wheel repair? Have you
learned your lesson?

How are you doing Simon?

Better than you.

I was asking Mr Mason, not you.
**** off.

So you have not been prosecuted for your criminal damage.
How do you feel about that?
Do you feel your criminal damage was justified?

Simon Jester October 13th 18 08:02 PM

On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 6:40:58 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee wrote:
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.u...-makes-2101372

A good while ago I went to the corner shop. The shop has a ramp for
disabled access. This is the only access to the shop.
Right across the ramp was a dumped bloody bicycle, only a cyclist
could be this stupid.
I booted it out of the way and walked on the spokes. I have big feet.
Coming out of the shop I noticed a pillock cyclist looking with
dismay at his damaged kids toy.

Another fabricated 'anecdote'.

No.
**** off.

What do you do when you see a car parked on the pavement?
Puncture the tyres with your chisel?