CycleBanter.com

-   -   Telly (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=257730)

Mr Pounder Esquire July 15th 19 08:28 PM

Telly

I watch very little telly. Turned telly on to keep the dog company and what
did I see?!
A load of stinking cyclists having a race somewhere. Remote clicked and the
******s were gone.
It would be great if just pressing a button would rid the roads and the
footpaths of the cycling scum.

Jasper Towing Service July 15th 19 08:40 PM

Telly

On 7/15/2019 12:28 PM, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I watch very little telly. Turned telly on to keep the dog company and what
did I see?!
A load of stinking cyclists having a race somewhere. Remote clicked and the
******s were gone.
It would be great if just pressing a button would rid the roads and the
footpaths of the cycling scum.

I bet you subscribe to all those homosexual channels, eh Pounder?

Simon Jester July 18th 19 01:45 AM

Telly

On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 8:29:08 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I watch very little telly.

Don't worry the TV detector vans are a myth, especially in the digital age.

GB[_5_] July 18th 19 10:36 AM

Telly

On 15/07/2019 20:28, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I watch very little telly. Turned telly on to keep the dog company and what
did I see?!
A load of stinking cyclists having a race somewhere. Remote clicked and the
******s were gone.

BUT THE DOG MAY LIKE WATCHING CYCLISTS! You should have asked him before
switching channels.