CycleBanter.com

-   Rides (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   2007 bilelog & my two 100 mile centuries each Month in 2006 (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=152033)

Bill Cotton December 20th 06 11:42 AM

2007 bilelog & my two 100 mile centuries each Month in 2006

http://www.billcotton.com/my_training.htm I have post the 2007 bikelog here.
It just happen to be on the same page as my bikelog that shows 25 100 mile
centuries for 2006. I plan to set my goal for three centuries each month in
2007.
Someone in this group suggested that I join a group that records your
centuries. I looked at the website, Seem that they want you to get store
receipts along the way. I decided that I am riding just for myself and
decided not to join at this time, but thanks for the lead.

--
www.billcotton.com