CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   bitter discussion (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=166879)

John Forrest Tomlinson July 30th 07 11:56 PM

bitter discussion

in a non-racing cycling club about riding in an Astana jersey

http://www.nycc.org/mb/thread.aspx?b...932&tp=1&c=(30)
--
JT
****************************

Ryan Cousineau July 31st 07 01:29 AM

bitter discussion

In article ,
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

in a non-racing cycling club about riding in an Astana jersey

http://www.nycc.org/mb/thread.aspx?b...932&tp=1&c=(30)

So stupid I don't know where to start. Is that what you mean by NYC
style?

BTW, here's the best jersey ever, even beating out the "evil" jersey:

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine...5/c3768019.htm

(scroll down to "Enron Collectibles on eBay")

John Forrest Tomlinson July 31st 07 02:13 AM

bitter discussion

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 00:29:19 GMT, Ryan Cousineau
wrote:

In article ,
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

in a non-racing cycling club about riding in an Astana jersey

http://www.nycc.org/mb/thread.aspx?b...932&tp=1&c=(30)

So stupid I don't know where to start.

Yeah, it's idiotic.

--
JT
****************************

Kurgan Gringioni July 31st 07 02:36 AM

bitter discussion

On Jul 30, 3:56 pm, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:
in a non-racing cycling club about riding in an Astana jersey

http://www.nycc.org/mb/thread.aspx?b...932&tp=1&c=(30)

Dumbass -

The OP of that thread is a self-righteous retard.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

[email protected] July 31st 07 02:36 AM

bitter discussion

wrote:

In article ,
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

in a non-racing cycling club about riding in an Astana jersey

http://www.nycc.org/mb/thread.aspx?b...932&tp=1&c=(30)

So stupid I don't know where to start.

Yeah, it's idiotic.

It would be better if the guy who mouthed off
to the Astana-wearing dude had started his story:

"Walking in Central Park this afternoon and
smoking an enormous blunt while wearing my Yankees
baseball cap, my eyes are of course glued to the
different bikes and jerseys on the road.
The pro replica jerseys are out in full force -
including one baby-blue Astana jersey!"

Ben

[email protected] July 31st 07 05:31 AM

bitter discussion

wrote:

in a non-racing cycling club about riding in an Astana jersey

http://www.nycc.org/mb/thread.aspx?b...932&tp=1&c=(30)

Dumbass -

The OP of that thread is a self-righteous retard.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

I passed that guy in the park! Combining the OP's logic with "Millar
Line" principles, I think that means I condone doping even more than
the guy wearing the jersey.

Seeing this post makes me happy I didn't yell "Non a la dopage!" when
I went by. The thought did cross my mind. I used to have a c.1994
Festina jersey which was always good for some fun on group rides.

Tomlinson, how do I recognize you in the park? We know some people in
common from Nerd Haven days.--Shayana Kadidal

Donald Munro July 31st 07 10:05 AM

bitter discussion

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
in a non-racing cycling club about riding in an Astana jersey

http://www.nycc.org/mb/thread.aspx?b...932&tp=1&c=(30)

I'd like to buy an Astana jersey - I think they're cool (and I never got a
Festina jersey back in the day).

John Forrest Tomlinson July 31st 07 10:44 AM

bitter discussion

wrote:

in a non-racing cycling club about riding in an Astana jersey

http://www.nycc.org/mb/thread.aspx?b...932&tp=1&c=(30)

Dumbass -

The OP of that thread is a self-righteous retard.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

I passed that guy in the park! Combining the OP's logic with "Millar
Line" principles, I think that means I condone doping even more than
the guy wearing the jersey.

Seeing this post makes me happy I didn't yell "Non a la dopage!" when
I went by. The thought did cross my mind. I used to have a c.1994
Festina jersey which was always good for some fun on group rides.

Tomlinson, how do I recognize you in the park? We know some people in
common from Nerd Haven days.--Shayana Kadidal

I'm the guy on a Trek Madone with full Discovery kit, matching Giro
helmet, black socks and a LiveStrongTM bracelet. Oh wait, about 1 in
10 guys is suited up like that.....
--
JT
****************************

[email protected] July 31st 07 02:41 PM

bitter discussion

wrote:
in a non-racing cycling club about riding in an Astana jersey

http://www.nycc.org/mb/thread.aspx?b...932&tp=1&c=(30)

John, are you surprised to see fascists everywhere?

[email protected] July 31st 07 02:57 PM

bitter discussion

On Jul 31, 5:05 am, Donald Munro wrote:
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
in a non-racing cycling club about riding in an Astana jersey

http://www.nycc.org/mb/thread.aspx?b...932&tp=1&c=(30)

I'd like to buy an Astana jersey - I think they're cool (and I never got a
Festina jersey back in the day).

i know where you can get a lightly used BMC as well.