CycleBanter.com

-   -   opposed piston engines as opposed to horizontally opposed "boxer" engines. (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=246211)

Blue Heeler[_4_] February 9th 15 01:00 AM

opposed piston engines as opposed to horizontally opposed "boxer" engines.

Darryl

I mentioned the Napier Deltic earlier - here is pictures of one and a
animated graphic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yftg5Ip0YlA

Noddy.

It's been a while since I saw a Porsche engine pulled down, but I seem
to recall that they are accurately described as a 180 degree V engine.
They are no at "boxer"

[email protected] February 9th 15 01:49 AM

opposed piston engines as opposed to horizontally opposed "boxer" engines.

recommend a sound video ?

AMuzi February 9th 15 01:36 PM

On 2/8/2015 7:00 PM, Blue Heeler wrote:

Darryl

I mentioned the Napier Deltic earlier - here is pictures of one and a
animated graphic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yftg5Ip0YlA

Noddy.

It's been a while since I saw a Porsche engine pulled down, but I seem
to recall that they are accurately described as a 180 degree V engine.
They are no at "boxer"

meh.
The Ancients had previously achieved perfection:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4we1rcWFDmM

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

[email protected] February 9th 15 02:11 PM

opposed piston engines as opposed to horizontally opposed "boxer" engines.

that a bicycle man, welder/machinist/athlete would fawn over Crovairs...?

that said...

I wuz detained at http://goo.gl/Lr3uwu

for the northbound empty container 2 engine 1 miler...and you know their engines are tuned...sound enhanced AAA. Ex Chevy engineer ?

Andre Jute[_2_] February 9th 15 03:12 PM

opposed piston engines as opposed to horizontally opposed "boxer" engines.

Here we go again with the resident ignorant morons claiming knowledge they do not, and cannot possibly, have because it is held by a strictly limited class of persons.

On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 1:00:17 AM UTC, Blue Heeler wrote:

It's been a while since I saw a Porsche engine pulled down, but I seem
to recall that they are accurately described as a 180 degree V engine.
They are no at "boxer"

Crap. You're an ignoramus and a liar. The only Porsche "180 degree V engine" is the 12 cylinder in the 917, to correct your ignorance, and you have never in your life seen a Porsche 917 engine "pulled down", to call you on your lie.

Stop pretending about stuff you don't know **** about, sonny.

Andre Jute

Frank Krygowski[_4_] February 9th 15 04:36 PM

On 2/9/2015 9:11 AM, wrote:

that a bicycle man, welder/machinist/athlete would fawn over Crovairs...?

Andrew and I get it, Gene. You don't. Sorry.

--
- Frank Krygowski

[email protected] February 9th 15 04:58 PM

On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 11:37:03 AM UTC-5, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 2/9/2015 9:11 AM, wrote:

that a bicycle man, welder/machinist/athlete would fawn over Crovairs...?

Andrew and I get it, Gene. You don't. Sorry.

--
- Frank Krygowski

NNNNNNNNNNNNNN

an exclusieve club fersure... McCORMICK EFFECT...plow on Dude.

my cousin came by with a new 356SC...we hit Cherry Hill in a fly of gravel as he said " handles just like a VW"

as for Jute ?

http://goo.gl/wQnJ4A

https://www.google.com/#q=is+a+porsc...12+or+a+vee+12

[email protected] February 10th 15 12:04 AM

On 2/9/2015 9:11 AM, wrote:

that a bicycle man, welder/machinist/athlete would fawn over Crovairs...?

Andrew and I get it, Gene. You don't. Sorry.

--
- Frank Krygowski

NNNNNNNNNNNNNN

an exclusieve club fersure... McCORMICK EFFECT...plow on Dude.

my cousin came by with a new 356SC...we hit Cherry Hill in a fly of gravel as he said " handles just like a VW"

as for Jute ?

http://goo.gl/wQnJ4A

https://www.google.com/#q=is+a+porsc...12+or+a+vee+12

nnnnnnnnnnnn

searched in Music

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...e+turbo+diesel

is Jute available if we search 'insensitive' ?

[email protected] February 10th 15 12:18 AM

opposed piston engines as opposed to horizontally opposed "boxer" engines.

the diesel crew isn't up on sound recording.
figures.

[email protected] February 10th 15 01:55 PM

On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 10:12:44 AM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
Here we go again with the resident ignorant morons claiming knowledge they do not, and cannot possibly, have because it is held by a strictly limited class of persons.

On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 1:00:17 AM UTC, Blue Heeler wrote:

It's been a while since I saw a Porsche engine pulled down, but I seem
to recall that they are accurately described as a 180 degree V engine.
They are no at "boxer"

Crap. You're an ignoramus and a liar. The only Porsche "180 degree V engine" is the 12 cylinder in the 917, to correct your ignorance, and you have never in your life seen a Porsche 917 engine "pulled down", to call you on your lie.

Stop pretending about stuff you don't know **** about, sonny.

Andre Jute

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

http://www.latimes.com/science/scien...209-story.html