CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   WTB: 1970's Colnago 55 or 56CM (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=138904)

* * Chas July 15th 06 07:08 AM

WTB: 1970's Colnago 55 or 56CM

I'm looking for a 1970's vintage Colnago frame or complete bike, 55 or
56cm. Prefer orange or Gios blue.

In 1978 I bought 2 Cologne Super frames with sequential serial number,
one in each of those Colnago colors. Sold the blue one and built up the
orange one... It got stolen.

A friend had a 1969 or 1970, 58cm in orange with a light blue seat post
panel. It had parallel 73° angles and about a 41" wheel base. It was a
great riding road bike for long races on rough roads.

--
Chas. (Drop spamski to E-mail me)