CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Leyland Brothers ride (BR6) (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=60632)

flyingdutch July 22nd 04 09:51 AM

Leyland Brothers ride (BR6)

Dej Wrote:

Ah ok:)
yep i'll be wearing a red and black jersey with CSIRO logo on the back
i have a white & blue peugeot roadie

white and Blue Peugeot?
not Hippy's alter ego are you? :D
(the evil hill-climbin hippy :rolleyes:)

forecast is getting better for Sunday too :-)
might treat everyone to my hairy legs :eek:

--
flyingdutch

hippy July 22nd 04 10:24 AM

Leyland Brothers ride (BR6)

"flyingdutch"
white and Blue Peugeot?
not Hippy's alter ego are you? :D
(the evil hill-climbin hippy :rolleyes:)

;-)

forecast is getting better for Sunday too :-)
might treat everyone to my hairy legs :eek:

I might have to miss ANOTHER one! :-( :-( :-(

but.. there is an upside.. if my work overtime helps
win a contract.. I get a nice thing called "more money".

hippy

tonykara July 22nd 04 11:24 AM

Leyland Brothers ride (BR6)

hippy Wrote:
"flyingdutch"
white and Blue Peugeot?
not Hippy's alter ego are you? :D
(the evil hill-climbin hippy :rolleyes:)

;-)

forecast is getting better for Sunday too :-)
might treat everyone to my hairy legs :eek:

I might have to miss ANOTHER one! :-( :-( :-(

but.. there is an upside.. if my work overtime helps
win a contract.. I get a nice thing called "more money".

hippy

looking forward to it, wasnt there last week so must put in a big
effort this week......
lets go for 85km down "Fruit Shop Hill"

--
tonykara

Geoff July 22nd 04 02:05 PM

Leyland Brothers ride (BR6)

"hippy" wrote in message
"flyingdutch"
white and Blue Peugeot?
not Hippy's alter ego are you? :D
(the evil hill-climbin hippy :rolleyes:)

;-)

forecast is getting better for Sunday too :-)
might treat everyone to my hairy legs :eek:

I might have to miss ANOTHER one! :-( :-( :-(

but.. there is an upside.. if my work overtime helps
win a contract.. I get a nice thing called "more money".

hippy

Did the thought of flyingdutch's hairy legs have any influence on making the
decision to work instead of ride? ;-)

Geoff

hippy July 22nd 04 11:57 PM

Leyland Brothers ride (BR6)

"Geoff" wrote in message
Did the thought of flyingdutch's hairy legs have any influence on

making the
decision to work instead of ride? ;-)

hehe.. nah I can handle the hairy leg thing..
even FD's :-)

If we win this contract, it could mean a new
bike - a 'nice' new bike.. or the 200mm f2.8
lens I want for sports shooting...
I'll give up a weekend for that.

hippy