CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Brisbane LA(8) Ride - Friday 23/3/06 (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=127912)

Absent Husband March 23rd 06 01:29 AM

Brisbane LA(8) Ride - Friday 23/3/06

For any newbies who aren't aware...

Time: 0530hrs
Whe Southbank end of Goodwill Bridge
What: River loop
WTF is LA??: Lard-arse ride. Easy-paced ride, averaging roughly 25km/h
for the loop. Takes about an hour-and-a-half. Coffee/breakfast
afterwards at Peloton Cycles (just off Park Rd, Milton).

All welcome!!!!!!!! Its a great social ride and no-one is left behind
(unless we hate them - in which case we'll have multiple sprint points
in an effort to drop you...) ;)

Abby

Tamyka Bell March 23rd 06 01:32 AM

Brisbane LA(8) Ride - Friday 23/3/06

Absent Husband wrote:
snip
All welcome!!!!!!!! Its a great social ride and no-one is left behind
(unless we hate them - in which case we'll have multiple sprint points
in an effort to drop you...) ;)

Or, if that doesn't work out, at least you might drop us...

Tam

Absent Husband March 23rd 06 01:36 AM

Brisbane LA(8) Ride - Friday 23/3/06

Hehe...

I'm tapering for Mooloolaba (hey, I said that with a straight face!!),
so I'll be wheel-sucker extraordinaire tomorrow morning... (yes, yes, I
know, as opposed to normally... *grins*)

Abby

a5hi5m March 23rd 06 01:38 AM

Absent Husband Wrote:
For any newbies who aren't aware...

Time: 0530hrs
Whe Southbank end of Goodwill Bridge
What: River loop
WTF is LA??: Lard-arse ride. Easy-paced ride, averaging roughly 25km/h
for the loop. Takes about an hour-and-a-half. Coffee/breakfast
afterwards at Peloton Cycles (just off Park Rd, Milton).

All welcome!!!!!!!! Its a great social ride and no-one is left behind
(unless we hate them - in which case we'll have multiple sprint points
in an effort to drop you...) ;)

Abby

Just to be a smartass, should that be Friday 24th or Thurs 23rd? ;)

Ash - Im in melbourne anyways :D

--
a5hi5m

Tamyka Bell March 23rd 06 01:41 AM

Absent Husband wrote:

Hehe...

I'm tapering for Mooloolaba (hey, I said that with a straight face!!),
so I'll be wheel-sucker extraordinaire tomorrow morning... (yes, yes, I
know, as opposed to normally... *grins*)

Yeah, and I'm tapering for my 24 hr MTB race. Sure, I know it's not for
a month, but big deal!

Tam

LotteBum March 23rd 06 01:41 AM

Absent Husband Wrote:
All welcome!!!!!!!! Its a great social ride and no-one is left behind
(unless we hate them - in which case we'll have multiple sprint points
in an effort to drop you...) ;)

So *that's* why I always get dropped when you girls sprint!

--
LotteBum

Tamyka Bell March 23rd 06 01:52 AM

Brisbane LA(8) Ride - Friday 24/3/06

a5hi5m wrote:

Absent Husband Wrote:
For any newbies who aren't aware...

Time: 0530hrs
Whe Southbank end of Goodwill Bridge
What: River loop
WTF is LA??: Lard-arse ride. Easy-paced ride, averaging roughly 25km/h
for the loop. Takes about an hour-and-a-half. Coffee/breakfast
afterwards at Peloton Cycles (just off Park Rd, Milton).

All welcome!!!!!!!! Its a great social ride and no-one is left behind
(unless we hate them - in which case we'll have multiple sprint points
in an effort to drop you...) ;)

Abby

Just to be a smartass, should that be Friday 24th or Thurs 23rd? ;)

Ash - Im in melbourne anyways :D

Good one Abby, we leave it to you for ONE WEEK and you FSCK IT UP!
(Bl00dy APS... hehehe)

;-)

Tam

Absent Husband March 23rd 06 05:03 AM

Brisbane LA(8) Ride - Friday 24/3/06

Well, I have tomorrow off. So technically today is kinda like my
Friday....... :rollseyes:

Its on tomorrow. FRIDAY. Like every other Lard Arse ride........

Abby

Absent Husband March 23rd 06 05:07 AM

Brisbane LA(8) Ride - Friday 24/3/06

Oh, and does anyone know how to change the topic's title????? I'm
retarded....

Retarded Abby

monsterman March 23rd 06 05:16 AM

Brisbane LA(8) Ride - Friday 23/3/06

PHP code:
--------------------

--------------------
Absent Husband Wrote:
Hehe...

I'm tapering for Mooloolaba (hey, I said that with a straight face!!),
so I'll be wheel-sucker extraordinaire tomorrow morning... (yes, yes, I
know, as opposed to normally... *grins*)

Abby

PHP code:

Abby is that a full race taper with a shave? I can lend you an angle
grinder for those legs:D :D

--
monsterman