CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   WHOOPS! Eight-Year-Old Girl Dies in Frisco Mountain Bike Accident (TX) (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=241785)

I love Mike August 9th 13 08:45 AM

WHOOPS! Eight-Year-Old Girl Dies in Frisco Mountain Bike Accident (TX)

In a nutshell:

- Vandeman gets arrested and convicted for his anti social behavior.

- Vandeman makes ridiculous statements about science, the environment and mountain biking.

- Vandeman celebrates the death of mountain bikers including young girls in this group.

What next?

Blackblade August 9th 13 03:32 PM

On Friday, August 9, 2013 8:45:18 AM UTC+1, I love Mike wrote:
In a nutshell:

- Vandeman gets arrested and convicted for his anti social behavior.

- Vandeman makes ridiculous statements about science, the environment and mountain biking.

- Vandeman celebrates the death of mountain bikers including young girls in this group.

What next?

Vandeman finally realises that he's fighting a pointless and futile battle and goes and does something more useful with his remaining years ?

No, I know, not very likely .... :-)

I love Mike August 9th 13 07:45 PM

WHOOPS! Eight-Year-Old Girl Dies in Frisco Mountain Bike Accident (TX)

Sadly not likely. I hope his madness doesn't escalate into something more sinister.