CycleBanter.com

-   Recumbent Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Organic Engines Daisy Mayhem initial report (longish!) (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=257899)

[email protected] August 10th 19 03:08 PM

Organic Engines Daisy Mayhem initial report (longish!)

Hello,
Just read your Daisy Mayhem review from years back. Our beloved 20-yr old Double Vision just had a frame failure after about 10,000 mike of riding. Well be looking for a replacement and I’m wondering if you might have any additional comments on the quality of your Mayhem beyond the early review you posted. Likes, dislikes, issues? Appreciate any info you can provide! - James