CycleBanter.com

-   Unicycling (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   BUC 13. post your videos and pictures here (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=132851)

amanda.gallacher May 14th 06 08:03 PM

BUC 13. post your videos and pictures here

hey

just back from BUC, hopefully everyone will have lots of videos and
pics. i know there will be a few videos from the video competition.
mine and bishops video came joint first with mike and lucas' video. my
video can be found 'here' (http://tinyurl.com/g9k3a).

i didnt take very many pictures, but 'here' (http://tinyurl.com/ncy4z)
are the ones i did take. at the end of that album are a few videos of
mikes double flip attempts. he doesnt land any in the clips, but Joe
Hodges has him landing one on film.

thanks
Amanda

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
"i cant describe the pain... well, its like childbirth on my leg" -
Mike (swarbrim)
" I wish i didnt have a penis..." - Mike (swarbrim)
- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

swarbrim May 14th 06 08:21 PM

BUC 13. post your videos and pictures here

Thanks Amanda, great job on those pics. Just downloading your video
now, (bail). Unfortunatly my gallery doesnt work, I will see what I
can do.

Mike

--
swarbrim

:D add me at

'i like things big' Amanda

'I prefer "badunkadunk", myself' Dudewithasock
swarbrim's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

dale_dale May 14th 06 08:22 PM

BUC 13. post your videos and pictures here

auch ..... your face
i cant believe i missed the video comp :(

--
dale_dale

biggest set/gap = 4 set
dale_dale's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11459

skicker May 14th 06 08:37 PM

BUC 13. post your videos and pictures here

Here are the few of pics I took up on flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/soapbea...ch/tags:buc13/

Am also just splicing up a video of clips I took, will post that in a
bit.

I had a great time, hope everyone else did and thank you to all the
people who worked to organise it all!

Tom

--
skicker
skicker's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7788

THE dave May 14th 06 08:45 PM

BUC 13. post your videos and pictures here

that is a very sweet video

--
THE dave

Toast
dave

psychoteledave2(at)hotmail(dot)com
Team Yams

- last edited by james_potter on 2005-10-5 at 3:58pm

last edited by unitik908 on 2005-09-06 at 04:12 am

last edited by forrestunifreak on 2005-09-09 at 03:51 am-
THE dave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9259

Jerrick May 14th 06 08:55 PM

BUC 13. post your videos and pictures here

That was an awesome video!!!

That wreck was horrid though, glad your ok =p

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more, so leave
me alone about it!~*~

'*!Gallery!*' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/jpkoz) ' and HERE!'
(http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)

olarf May 14th 06 09:09 PM

BUC 13. post your videos and pictures here

For people that need / prefere QT videos, the winners video is also
availiable on 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv) as Windows Media
file and QuickTime movie.

Congratulations from unicycle.tv to Amanda and Nathan and also to the
others.

--
olarf

visit 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv)
olarf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10588

cathwood May 14th 06 09:11 PM

BUC 13. post your videos and pictures here

A worthy winner. I think we all felt that face-plant.

Cathy

--
cathwood

Say no to unicycle genre discrimination! - MrBoogiejuice

http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

unitoon May 14th 06 09:56 PM

BUC 13. post your videos and pictures here

god, my face hurts just watching that fall. :eek: great job though on
the vid!

--
unitoon

Unicycling -- the great gender equalizer. - Bmemike

I've always wondered what it would be like to beat someone to death with
a unicycle. Then again, I don't want to damage any of my unicycles. -
Unisteve

unitoon's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12011

skicker May 14th 06 10:06 PM

BUC 13. post your videos and pictures here

Here's my homage to BUC 13, apologies for the bad filming, editing,
selection of clips and everything else:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsvE1Fr2-7M

Cheers

Tom