CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   MTBing video in rain with zoom increased a little (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=199375)

LIBERATOR January 23rd 09 04:46 AM

MTBing video in rain with zoom increased a little

Normally when using the camera for mountain biking or any sport you
don't use the zoom you stay at the default setting zero of which all
settings by the camera are perfectly synchronized. With the zoom
increased it throws everything out of proportion although it does give
a better sense of the radical changes due to gravity & momentum.

I was heading up it started raining - RUSH made it rain using HAARP/MK
Ultra, so I had to turn around and come back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RYOwZ37k-Y

amy January 25th 09 09:31 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ukJiBZ8_4k

tom January 25th 09 07:54 PM

On Jan 25, 2:31 am, amy wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ukJiBZ8_4k

Excellent video, Amy. Remarkably topical today, also. Sorry about the
crossposting, Rush fans. Tom