CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Pat McQuaid (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=241768)

[email protected] August 1st 13 01:30 AM

Pat McQuaid

Fatso Pat McQuaid said:"If we were to follow your interpretation of it, I would just step aside and let Brian Cookson walk straight into the presidency of the UCI."

That's right ****er - get out of the way.

Davey Crockett[_5_] August 1st 13 03:08 AM

Pat McQuaid

a écrit profondement:

| Fatso Pat McQuaid said:"If we were to follow your interpretation of
| it, I would just step aside and let Brian Cookson walk straight into
| the presidency of the UCI."

| That's right ****er - get out of the way.

Who the fuk is Brian Cookson?

--
Davey Crockett
Fly your Flag

[email protected] August 3rd 13 01:13 AM

Pat McQuaid

On Wednesday, July 31, 2013 5:30:00 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Fatso Pat McQuaid said:"If we were to follow your interpretation of it, I would just step aside and let Brian Cookson walk straight into the presidency of the UCI."

That's right ****er - get out of the way.

Brian Cookson is going to be the next UCI president.