CycleBanter.com

-   -   Bad News for the Tories: A&E (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=246702)

Judith[_4_] April 13th 15 09:12 AM

Bad News for the Tories: A&E

On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 23:53:58 +0100, Judith
uk.legal,uk.politics.misc uk.rec.driving, uk.rec.cycling wrote:

snip

Does he know that there is a house up our lane on sale for just under £3m?
House nr 2.

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/pictu.../pictures.html

There are of course many different house styles and hence different prices on
Tranby Lane - super mansions to run down semis.

eg Mouseprice gives the value of the cheapest one I can find as having a value
of £176,000 - way below all the others - and £100,000 lower than an average
house price in the UK. I doubt if that one is a desirable property.

What do you think is the value of your house? - I bet it will be much nearer
£175,000 than £3,000,000

Iain[_2_] April 13th 15 04:15 PM

OT Bad News for the Tories: A&E

Judith wrote:

I regret that you are becoming one of the worst offenders for cross-posting
political crap to both uk.legal and now uk.rec.cycling. I do wish that you
would limit your political diatribes to the correct newsgroups and stop
infesting others!

--
Iain

Kerr Mudd-John April 13th 15 05:50 PM

OT Bad News for the Tories: A&E

On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 16:15:04 +0100, Iain wrote:

Judith wrote:

I regret that you are becoming one of the worst offenders for
cross-posting
political crap to both uk.legal and now uk.rec.cycling. I do wish that
you
would limit your political diatribes to the correct newsgroups and stop
infesting others!

It's being posting provocative stuff for decades; ignore the troll.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug

Mr Pounder April 13th 15 06:48 PM

OT Bad News for the Tories: A&E

Judith wrote:

I regret that you are becoming one of the worst offenders for
cross-posting
political crap to both uk.legal and now uk.rec.cycling. I do wish that
you
would limit your political diatribes to the correct newsgroups and stop
infesting others!

It's being posting provocative stuff for decades; ignore the troll.

Judith posts interesting material.
The last "interesting" post from you was when you were learning to drive.
Oh, how we laughed!!!!!!!!