CycleBanter.com

-   Rides (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Camping Gear found on the E route near Philadelphia airport (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=208758)

mac[_2_] September 5th 09 12:35 PM

Camping Gear found on the E route near Philadelphia airport

On the E route I found some bicycle camping gear. I inspected it, two
seem to be pillows, however one stuff sack contained a netted device.
I put all in a pile on the edge of the road, no room on the road
bicycle anyway.. I reason that when the bicycle tourist using the E
route would double back.
I drove to the area today and three of the five items were gone. Only
two pillow left. Details of the items are here
http://www.billcotton.com/MY_rides.htm#Current ride.