CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   FS: CETMA 5-Rail Front Rack & Swift Industries Pelican Porteur Bag (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=232950)

James McCracken December 13th 11 03:04 AM

FS: CETMA 5-Rail Front Rack & Swift Industries Pelican Porteur Bag

Both items are barely used. The CETMA front rack (handmade in US) is
a dream for any bike commuter or the S.U.B. type... holds very awkward
loads well, and up to 50 pounds if you're so inclined. Powdercoat
intact. Only one cosmetic scratch on entire rack from storage.
Retails $120. I'm asking $100 shipped.

The Swift Industries bag (also handmade in US) is designed for use
with the CETMA rack. Weatherproof, slate grey, maybe used four times
in good weather. Holds A TON of stuff. Nearly new unused. Retails
for $150. I'm asking $125 shipped.

If bought together I could make a deal. Try me. I'm selling these
because I just haven't (and likely won't) used them like I should.

mickrio February 18th 12 11:06 AM

S.U.B. type... holds very awkward loads well, and up to 50 pounds if you're so inclined.Powdercoat intact.Only one cosmetic scratch on entire rack from storage.
________
Pua | pick up artist | Dating Coach